**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing Creeps and Crawlies

I am missing the Creeps and Crawlies crystal, in store it shows I have 5,495 shards, it shows the 7 day calander for shards but the amounts are only showing white, no numbers. I rebooted app several times and it has not helped, any help would be greatly appreciated, sent a ticket as well. No response yet. Just covering all basis.

Comments

• Options
    B00gerbuttB00gerbutt Posts: 22
    You're not the only one. It works for my alts on same phone though.
  • Options
    MaxxtronMaxxtron Posts: 29
    Same exactly. I have around 2,500 shards but don't see the crystals anywhere in game.
  • Options
    RuschRusch Posts: 32
    That is crazy, I am glad I am not the only one, but sorry it happened at all.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, this sounds like we'll need to look into your accounts directly. Please contact our Support team and they can do that! Otherwise, the Creeps & Crawlies Crystal should be in the Special tab. :)
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,611 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, this sounds like we'll need to look into your accounts directly. Please contact our Support team and they can do that! Otherwise, the Creeps & Crawlies Crystal should be in the Special tab. :)

Same problem here...😥😥😥

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,611 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Re-installed the game and crystals appeared!