**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Creep Crawly Cav availability

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
I feel like I’m missing something. Are there just a lot fewer chances to form Cav crystals this month compared to other moths with SQ Cav shards? If so that’s ok, I’m disappointed but not really complaining but I really feel like maybe I’m adding up what’s available wrong or missing a source or something.

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    That’s what I was thinking. Then I noticed that the sinister six assignments expire in 2 days and you can only get around 400 shards from it, I also noticed that you only get about 2000 shards from the arena, but it ends in 12 days. I assume these are going to be refreshed instead of just ending? If so, why not just make it one objective and one arena that you work on for the rest of the month.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

That’s what I was thinking. Then I noticed that the sinister six assignments expire in 2 days and you can only get around 400 shards from it, I also noticed that you only get about 2000 shards from the arena, but it ends in 12 days. I assume these are going to be refreshed instead of just ending? If so, why not just make it one objective and one arena that you work on for the rest of the month.

Agreed. Also last month you earned 1200 shards a day plus the calendar that had 2k on the 7th day. Maybe they decided that was too much but it felt like a good amount for the grind.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Totally agree with everything said so far 👍👏
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    You can get 8k shards from the bugle store

the arena runs twice, which is 4k shards from that.
    There’s also a calendar with shards that starts today

Edit: it’s still less, but these are somethings worth noting
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

These crystals can be OP for the lucky individuals. I can understand the lesser amount. Unfortunately still want more chances with it, heavens knows I need them.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

True. Not sure if they’ll be worth purchasing to me but maybe. I had great luck from the SQ cavs last 2 months but you can always spin a 3 or 4 star so it’s a risk compared to other items in the store. But to your point there is a chance to get more the store.