**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I guess getting Thing is my thing

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

My last 3 six star pulls have all been this guy. From 2 basics and 1 lucky cav, all my six star pulls in the last 3 months have been Thing. I ain’t sad but I ain’t happy too ngl. Sure he’s a great champ, but for a developing roster this is not the best way to go. I guess the fact that it stopped between IP and DPX makes it less worse though. And both of the basic pulls were using the pep method, so I’m gonna ditch that for now.

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    That's great for a roster regardless. Sigs on thing are super helpful.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

That's great for a roster regardless. Sigs on thing are super helpful.

Yep that’s why I ain’t that mad, his sig is great for when I mess up
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Curious...the pep method....?

I don't know any crystal methods - i know there are none but maybe a feeling that i might get better pulls by having a method will make me feel better about crystal pulls lol.

i got squirrel girl at 6* yesterday, im jealous of your thing! I'll trade!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Added 40 sigs last month special cav crystals.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Curious...the pep method....?

I don't know any crystal methods - i know there are none but maybe a feeling that i might get better pulls by having a method will make me feel better about crystal pulls lol.

i got squirrel girl at 6* yesterday, im jealous of your thing! I'll trade!

Open the crystal, go back out. Open it again and the leave again. Then go back in yet again and then spin or pop it open. It’s a pretty popular method