**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MISS THE SIDE QUEST ?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Your thoughts ?

MISS THE SIDE QUEST ? 145 votes

Yes
55%
SnakeEyes69Haji_SaabLightburn22rishisaiTendersquadDrenlinthanks4playingTotal_Domin01Leo_ruAdvCartoon217Raichu626JuggerNotColonaut123spaceoctopusMaxGamingWine_LoverDjinRockypantherxgforcefan 81 votes
No
31%
RaganatorKDoggg2017jdrum663TristanHarding7UghzyCassyRasiloveryuwRaikisReferenceTyEdgeAustin555555Grootman1294KnightZeroVoltolosCainDenslo500_Sham_dynastyhowl 46 votes
Dont care
12%
Furious_Fighter1Wicket329Kerneascx23433Cr7ms7rs7DeaconHasan78610DawsManDarkGuardianAlmccarthyChaosMax1012Valentinos13ShaqatacjbxotiicSwimming_in_circlesSchnoodleGhost_DriverDanish0528 18 votes

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    There is already a thread on this and Kabam commented asking for feedback
  • Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41
    Yes
    There is like 50 things to try to complete
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m talking this month as a break because I am not going to do all of those Solo Objectives. They are too time consuming and energy consuming. Not even to mention that with the ongoing parry Dex issue. Plus they didn’t even give us energy refills yet want us to run 2 energy and 3 energy per tile quests multiple times
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    No
    It's grindy, but I can also just stop when I collect enough to buy whatever I want and stop. I don't have to do it every day and will be done by the middle of the month at the latest.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    No
    I don’t miss how they normally had the same format. (Do the same quest Every day for a month), but I don’t love the way they made the objectives. They’re fine, except for the eq ones. The eq ones are terrible
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yes
    I am spending too much time reading objectives to actually play.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Yes
    I actually miss the sq...
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yes
    These objectives will be my end
  • dynastyhowldynastyhowl Posts: 45
    No
    i actually love this side event. It's different and it made cav difficulty more fun for me to fight peni and sp2099 with different class types. I also like how you can essentially get everything you want whenever. Like in previous sides, you pretty much had to wait til the end of the event to be able to get most of the good stuff cause it was a daily thing
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Dont care

I don’t miss how they normally had the same format. (Do the same quest Every day for a month), but I don’t love the way they made the objectives. They’re fine, except for the eq ones. The eq ones are terrible

I don’t hate the idea behind the EQ ones either, but I wish they all read “Defeat SM2099/Peni Parker with X Class Champion at Y Difficulty OR HIGHER,” so that we didn’t have to go through every difficulty so many times. There’s nothing in Heroic or Master worth getting for most Thronebreaker players.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Wow, so here you are posting threads and there your officers are spamming global for members.

And on the topic on hand, I miss the aspect of last months SQ which gave ~70k+ gold everyday.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    No
    Qfury said:

All these objectives are far too grindy for me, I only play a hour or 2 tops in the evening and it's just a pain in the ...

Just play smart and you’ll find it quite easy over time. You can do 5 duels per day and complete the catch a spider objectives and the g99/p99 ones with ease.

The EQ objectives, you can auto fight the lowest difficulties, especially in windows you can’t otherwise use energy. Each difficulty is about 440 energy to complete all 3 objectives and one path through other quests.

Rewards get less tasty the more you get, so if you want to skip normal or skip the arena/sinister 6 event, do that. I usually do one run of normal for the units anyway. I’ll take what I get.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    Needed a break. Hopefully it will be back next month tho
  • Yes
    Yea I don't like having to go into normal and heroic and use energy and have to do it like 3 times a piece it's stupid and a waste of time and energy. If I wanted to explore all eq it wouldn't be bad but I only do master and up.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    No
    There is a side quest...just not in the typical format that we generally have. You can do them at your own pace for most part. No huge (extra) bugs with people running in to get 10 AG and people upset they got in trouble or say they didn't understand that Kabam isn't passing out 10 AGs this month. Do the quests, collect the goods from the store, relax. There are more than enough events and rewards for this month and more to come later in month as well.