**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's been a great Month. (Flex Alert)

Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
Since the event is coming to an end in about 32 hours from this post, I decided to share all my 5* and 6* Pulls this month. (Flex Incoming).

I have been pretty lucky in terms of the pulls this month.

Starting off, at the start of the month I was lucky enough to pull 700 units from Platpool crystals. Decided to buy a featured cav which gave me a 3*. Then i decided to go for 2 regular cavs and boom I got a 5* and a nexus. Pretty lucky right? Here's what was in the nexus:

I had a skill AG, 100 skill sig stones (Thanks to shangchi event) and 24generic sigs so he went to Sig 125
immediately.

During Mid July I opened a 5* and 6* Basic and I found these 2 gems.

Nick fury was already sig 120 so wasn't too excited for that one.

Few days later i opened a basic 5* and the nexus we got from Solo Event.
Found 2 champions i wanted the most

Doom went straight to r4. Apocalypse is waiting for Iso's and Mutant t4cc.

Apart from all these the only 2 good pulls from this months Cavs were both the Thors

Pretty Meh but can't complain since these cavs are for free and Jane is most probably on Buff list (next year)

Did get a Void from a 5* Nexus as well but i think that was from previous month so didn't include him here.

To Conclude, Yes this month was hella boring due to same repetitive 10 fights every day but the rewards were so good that it automatically got me to go and do the same repetitive fights every day. And it paid off. Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Give me that Guardian👀

Wanna exchange with your 5* duped? 👀
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    You are very lucky. Congrats!
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    Pathetic....DOOM should go straight to R5! :p

As soon as i get resources. Although first i will rank 2 Guardian as already have 1 mystic r5 but no tech r5.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Nice. I had pretty bad luck with my pulls all month (several 5*s which was nice, but trash champs) but all that trash luck was remedied by pulling a 6* Apocalypse at the end of the month.

Funny thing: I thought you said the Nexus crystal contained the two champs you wanted, and I read it from right to left, so I initially just saw Taskmaster and Gambit. The latter is a great horseman (I've heard) but the former...surprised me. Then I saw Apocalypse and Doom below, and I realized you pulled your two most wanted champs from different crystals.

Congrats! I haven't had time to really explore Apocalypse since I pulled him but I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. And Doom is simply amazing.
    Ercarret said:

Nice. I had pretty bad luck with my pulls all month (several 5*s which was nice, but trash champs) but all that trash luck was remedied by pulling a 6* Apocalypse at the end of the month.

Funny thing: I thought you said the Nexus crystal contained the two champs you wanted, and I read it from right to left, so I initially just saw Taskmaster and Gambit. The latter is a great horseman (I've heard) but the former...surprised me. Then I saw Apocalypse and Doom below, and I realized you pulled your two most wanted champs from different crystals.

Congrats! I haven't had time to really explore Apocalypse since I pulled him but I've really enjoyed what I've seen so far. And Doom is simply amazing.

Congrats on your Apocalypse too man. Enjoy. The best thing about me pulling Apocalypse is that i already have 5* r3 Cable.
    I don't know why I r3 him when I never really played with him :neutral:. This was way before Apocalypse entered the game too.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Finally a brag post that doesn't hide the fact that it is a brag post. Also congratulations thats some great luck enjoy your new pulls!
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59

As soon as i get resources. Although first i will rank 2 Guardian as already have 1 mystic r5 but no tech r5.
    He needs the dupe and quite high sig, so I wont recommend it at all. DOOM meanwhile FTW! >:)

Just about 24hrs after this post was made 👀
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Give me that Guardian👀

:)
    Thanks for the Guardian