**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    In-Game Name: M. Umar
    Device and Model: Galaxy A30S
    Device Operating System: 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.0
    Game Mode: All

Game lags like crazy in all fights, in particular, champs with special animation effects around them like human torch, darkhawk, doom, guardian, immortal abomination, etc. literally cause chaotic lag.
    Also browsing through game menus, opening crystals, etc, everything is lagging very badly.

Previous version had no issues like this at all.
  • racheyjjracheyjj Posts: 41
    In-Game Name: racheyjj2
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (Home Broadband)
    Game Mode: All (notably Quests - event quest, Act 7.2.6)

Description of the Issue:
    Sounds like the same issue as these recent posts. The game keeps experiencing lag of a second or more during fights. I have not experienced a consistent issue like this with the previous version of the game, this has only happened in the latest update.

I'm worried that I won't be able to complete the objectives for this week of Summer of Pain due to this issue. Emma Frost will not forgive lag of a second or more with oscillate and I will be immediately killed by a special attack if this issue occurs mid-fight. Perhaps this week could be extended while the issue is investigated similar to previous weeks with the parry bug?
  • SaadiaaiSaadiaai Posts: 11
    My in game name:saadiaaai
    Mobile model : Elephone A6 max
    Android:9.0
    Wifi: 8mbps
    1)Game is crashing
    2)A new wifi bug during arena creates an (error team already in for fight after wifi bug is gone)
    3) immediately power gaining Domino in Arena
    4) immediately health gaining non regeneration hero
    5) Screen loading time increased this was not happening past month
  • Jody412Jody412 Posts: 14
    In-Game Name: Jody412
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
    Cellular or WiFi: Both and AT&T carrier for both
    Game Version Installed: 32.1
    Game Mode: Monthly quest, SOP and arenas
    Description of the Issue: While fighting the game would get very choppy and lag. I thought maybe the bit rate was off but it seems to be fine with all the rest of my apps. At times when I tap the screen the tap won't register during all of this and my champ will stand idle or move much later. Device have never been damaged so screen is fine.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    InGameName: WarriorNo.1
    Device and Operating Model: Mi 10t Lite 5G, Miui 12, android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version: 32.1
    Game Mode: All but mainly arena
    Description of the issue: Whilst fighting many times the game seems to suddenly freeze for a bit and then resume which causes the champs I am fighting to have made a move whilst I have been frozen, the lag is unplayable
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    In-Game name: Johnny Klokan
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Device OS: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both including 5G
    Game Version: 32.1.0
    Game Mode: story quest, event quest, alliance quest
    After a short period of playing regardless if I have recently restarted my phone or app the game will freeze for a second or two mid fight with amazing regularity.
  • THEBOSS2244THEBOSS2244 Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: psycho.boss
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy C7
    Device Operating System: Android 8
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and mobile data
    Game Mode: İn any war
    Description of the Issue: In the last few days, especially after the update, the game has started to lag a lot, there are fps drops and this is starting to get annoying
  • AlteredBeastAlteredBeast Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: enzorobin
    Device and Model: Huawei Nova 5t
    Game Mode: Arena

Description of the Issue: Other champions in my arena are getting duplicated. Thus, making it hard to choose the champs in fight box. It freezes my arena everytime it happens.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 898 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Rayven5220

Device and Model: Galaxy S8

Device Operating System: 9 if you mean android version.

Cellular or WiFi: both. I've tried both.

Game mode: Everything but war because we don't do war.

Description: Dexterity doesn't trigger half the time, my game will literally pause for seconds at a time mid fight, and sometimes it's just down right slow in a fight when it doesn't pause on me.
  • In-Game Name: Da Calvin Klein
    Device and Model: Galaxy A30

Game is freezing mid fight, and when it resumes my opponent had already hit me or I miss a timing window to throw a special and get blocked and hit. It's been happening sporadically for a while but more often since the latest update (every other fight it happens), making tough fights all about chance and not about skill.

I'm currently trying to explore variants so it can be very frustrating...
  • In-Game Name: wolfman4life
    Device and Model: galaxy s10
    Cellular or WiFi:  both
    Game Version Installed: confirm
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests
    Description of the Issue:  after I start the fight în few seconds the game is starting to have lag and poor performance. This îs happend on every champion , every map , aganst to all defender. I dont have this problem before I have it after I make the Last update
  • ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    Come on Kabam!! So really no one will acknowledge the issue with the latest update !? The game is unplayable for almost five days now and no one is giving any info about it!!
  • UzumkinarutoUzumkinaruto Posts: 6
    IGN: ÑARUTØ
    DEVICE : Poco F1
    Operating system: MIUI 12.0.3, Android 10
    Cellular or wifi : both
    Game version : 32.1.0
    Game mode: All

Since the new update my game is lagging in between fights in all modes whether I play arena or do questing .Never had this kind of issue earlier.i don't think I'll be able to do summer of pain for this week if this kind of lag occurs.

• füüreraadufüüreraadu Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: füüreraadu
    Device and Model: CAT S42

Crashes and freezes all the time. 3 fights is max i can do befor the game crashes and i have to restart it for atleast 2-3 times. Started after last update
  • SeleucusSeleucus Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: The_Emperor
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device Operating Model: Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version: 32.1.0
    Game mode: all
    Desciption of the Issue: horrible laggs since the newest update, noticeable fps drops, 2-3 sec freezes during the fight. Most importantly OVERHEATING after 3-5 minutes of the game. At the current stage game is not playable for me. I have spent decent amount of cash in this game, so I would like to hear some feedback, thank you in advance!
  • füüreraadufüüreraadu Posts: 3
    in-Game Name: füüreraadu
    Device and Model: CAT S42

It is getting worse almost every time i try to play the game. It crushes every single time after few minutes in (sometimes I cant even get to the starting screen). This is unplayable now. Deal with the problem
  • Razor_360Razor_360 Posts: 27
    In game name - RAZOR 360
    Device model - Samsung A72
    Device OS - 11
    Wi-Fi
    Game Version - 32.1.0
    Game Mode - Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena
    Description - Very glitchy mid fights, screen getting stuck for a few seconds, and input delay when trying to parry and dex
    I experienced these problems when trying to do my uncollected run, i was using bwdo, and as i began the fight after the loading screen ran through, the frame rates became glitchy and the worst part is that the AI was very responsive while my character was glitching, and i ended up losing more health than i had intended to. After that, it had kept repeating again, and i thought that it was because battery saver was on and my refresh rate was the problem, however, that was not the case as it got worse after i turned it off. The other issue was the input lags for parry and dexterity meaning that whenever i try to dex, the character keeps blocking, and this is very annoying as unblockable attacks deal a heavy load of damage, this has been very inconvenient as it has made be doubt my abilities as a player of this game and made me very anxious about the playstyle i should be implementing for a fight, and often i get confused when these issues occur. Please Kabam fix this issue i dont want to have to uninstall this game.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    In-Game Name- AKKKTEK
    Device Model -Redmi Note 10
    Device OS- Android 11
    Cellular or Wifi - Both
    Game Version- 32.1.0
    Game Mode - Arena, Event Question, Story quest
    Description- Random lagging in between fights and frames are getting paused for about 1-1.5 seconds. But moves are already completed by ai when freezed. This is making this game almost unplayable.
  • BoborussoBoborusso Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: BoboRusso
    Device and Model: Samsung S10
    Device Operating System: android 11

Description of the Issue:

Same issue in every mode : as soon as the fight is long enough ( around 45 sec/ 1 min) game is beginning to lag ( some times during defenders specials/ or when défender recovers from attacker specials)
    Another issue ( every 10/ 15 fights) the game lags and then freeze for 1 to 3 seconds

I m not doing any difficult content due to this issue
    But i m forced to try emma and this fight is too tricky to be done with bugs !
    I hope that my comments will be helpful to resolve this matter

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    In-Game Name: Searmenis
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 9 Pro

Parry bug remains, Dex is ok, I didn't had a dexterity problem in the past anyway, but game keeps freezing once or twice/fight, everywhere. And, some times my combo is broken by a defender's special just before the last, 5th hit. AI intercepts like crazy too.
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    In game name: Reed3mer
    Device name: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Internet connectivity: Wifi
    Game version: 32.1.1

Game issues:

1. Game freezes for 2 seconds at the start of the fight and midway randomly. When it returns to normal i get smacked in the face cause i was dashing back when the game froze.

2. Parry appears on the screen but the a.i. is not stunned despite having parry, stupefy and perfect block maxed out.

3. You try to dash back dexterity text appears but the a.i. catches you anyways.

4. You're at 2 bars of power you try to activate a special attack so you press the button to activate it but then you press it again and again and again and finally after 3-4 blocked hits finally You're able to activate your sp2.

5. Last one maybe not a bug but definitely worth reporting on how when you and a.i. both have bars of power (maybe not the same power) and you try to activate your special but it doesn't work cause the a.i. activated its special attack at the same time as you have.

Fix the issues please, I've never asked for compensation but all i ask you guys is to fix the game we all love.

Otherwise I'll have to buy an overpriced I phone 📱which I don't want to buy, but I've seen sweadah's videos and he runs the game on an i phone and the game runs quite smoothly.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.
  • matatoniomatatonio Posts: 2
    edited August 2021
    In-Game Name: matatonio
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10+
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1

After the latest update the game has been lagging pretty bad for a second or 2, at least 2 times per fight, in all game modes.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    H3neRy said:

In game name: Reed3mer
    Device name: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Internet connectivity: Wifi
    Game version: 32.1.1

Game issues:

1. Game freezes for 2 seconds at the start of the fight and midway randomly. When it returns to normal i get smacked in the face cause i was dashing back when the game froze.

2. Parry appears on the screen but the a.i. is not stunned despite having parry, stupefy and perfect block maxed out.

3. You try to dash back dexterity text appears but the a.i. catches you anyways.

4. You're at 2 bars of power you try to activate a special attack so you press the button to activate it but then you press it again and again and again and finally after 3-4 blocked hits finally You're able to activate your sp2.

5. Last one maybe not a bug but definitely worth reporting on how when you and a.i. both have bars of power (maybe not the same power) and you try to activate your special but it doesn't work cause the a.i. activated its special attack at the same time as you have.

Fix the issues please, I've never asked for compensation but all i ask you guys is to fix the game we all love.

Otherwise I'll have to buy an overpriced I phone 📱which I don't want to buy, but I've seen sweadah's videos and he runs the game on an i phone and the game runs quite smoothly.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

Too early to judge for 2), you never know if there is a missing interaction or node that you missed out
  • In-Game Name: mercurialvapor
    Device and Model: Note10plus
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1 with Aug 13 update
    Description of the Issue: frames lagging midfight and input not responsive.
  • Umar7Umar7 Posts: 44
    In-Game Name: M. Umar
    Device and Model: Galaxy A30S

There's so much lag during fights that the game isn't enjoyable anymore.
  • Pritty14Pritty14 Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Pritty
    Device and Model: Galaxy A32
    Game Version Installed: 31.1
    Description of the Issue: At the start of any fight when the champions run in it lags like crazy and only adjusts correctly after 2 to 3 seconds. Input lag in every fight and game freezing when dashing in, intercepting, dexing. Occasionally when getting towards the end of my 5 hit combo (MLLLM or MLLLL) a heavy will be randomly thrown.
  • Halcomp17Halcomp17 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: [MM2] Euphonistar
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 20
    Device Operating System: Android Version 11 One UI version 3.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both – Verizon
    Game Mode: All modes.. AQ, AW, story quest, monthly quest
    Description of the Issue: When I start a fight, at a random time it will freeze. Most times while performing a combo, but it is always at a random time. Lately it has been happening multiple times during a fight. The most has been 3. It used to be 1 and done but now I typically get 2 and its just about every fight I do. This happens when at home on wifi and I have a great connection, happens at work, happens on cellular.

• Hello @Andyscouse86. Thank you for reporting the same issue for iOS. In the forum though we recommend using another announced thread for iOS-client issues. You may also want to submit a ticket to support where you can provide a bit more information on a problem with the game you run into.
  • Ciftci_35Ciftci_35 Posts: 13
    Oyun içerisinde aniden hızlanıyor sonra yavaşlıyor buda oyun oynamayı zorlaştırıyor lütfen bu telefona Marvel i oynamak için optimize eder misiniz.

Oyunu zaten kaldırdım ve yeniden indirdim. ve bu noktada Hücre veya Wifi verilerinde hemen hemen tüm içeriklerde animasyon sürekliliğini kaybediyorum.

Ne zaman düzeleceğini bilmiyorum ve oyunda rahat hareket edemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun güncelleme ne zaman gelecek.

TELEFON: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
    İşletim Sistemi: MIUI Global 12.5.1 (Android tabanlı)
    MCOC VERSİYONU: ​​32.0.0
    OYUN YER: Türkiye