**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server maintenance?

I just started playing the game today. How long do these maintenances usually last? It feels like it been two hours already but i didn’t look at the clock before

Comments

• About 2hra usually....As for why they need to go down as much as they do us beyond me...It's the only game I play where it goes down like this
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    KZAKVN wrote: »
    I just started playing the game today. How long do these maintenances usually last? It feels like it been two hours already but i didn’t look at the clock before

I figure it’s been about an hour since it went down for me, 2hrs is generally the timeframe, but unsure on this one as emergency maintenance started before it was to go down.
  • KZAKVNKZAKVN Posts: 14
    It was my day off and I randomly picked this as my new game to play and haven’t put it down since this morning. I’m really eager to get back to it
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    It was my day off and I randomly picked this as my new game to play and haven’t put it down since this morning. I’m really eager to get back to it

Don't get addicted like the rest of us...
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150

Uninstall now while you still can!!!
  • KZAKVNKZAKVN Posts: 14

i already am lol
  • ChunkChunk Posts: 67

i already am lol

I am sorry for your loss
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Folks, you just witnessed intervention. Lmaoo

One soul at a time.

Mcoc addictus anonymous
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Taking more than three hours
  • Y'all are HILARIOUS!