**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is nobody talking about how much worse the gameplay issues are since the update?

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The block/parry/dex issues have increased and now there are even lag issues coming every now and then. Before update I could play the game perfectly with little to no lag on my iPad, but now it lags significantly. Similar performance decrement on my Oneplus 7T. While we've all been patiently waiting for a fix, it makes no sense to me to be experiencing even more issues. Among all this, they also go ahead with one of the hardest SoP bosses yet which really require very accurate block/parry/dex. While I have done the fight with 1/2 revives, it wasn't pleasant at all.

Everyone can go ahead and disagree with me, but I really needed to vent about all the issues going on.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Not me literally getting random freezes and decreased frames in the middle of a game.

This literally cost me a run with the Rogue boss in cab difficulty

Same… was cruising along in the fight until she used her sp2 and dex failed. Death
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Yeah game perfecto man ever has worsened from last month for me
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Never noticed
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    What do you mean nobody's talking about it? There have been dedicated forum threads from admins and weekly consolation rewards because of it.
  • fourkwardfourkward Posts: 39
    The parry/dex is worse now then it was. Now we have lag to go along with it. I feel like we are just getting pushed out of the game. It is so frustrating when you can’t run content because this issue is not getting fixed. I skipped cav EQ last month, lost out on rewards, looks like same thing this month. I am not going to use revives and potions to work my way through. Yes, Kabam has given out compensation, however that does nothing for content. No point working in act 7, cav EQ, same as last month. The game use to be fun. Now, not so much. Might be time to hang it up.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Not me literally getting random freezes and decreased frames in the middle of a game.

This literally cost me a run with the Rogue boss in cab difficulty

Same thing happening with me alot! I m not been able to complete sop with my 6* r3 torch coz of these issues and even in event quests as well! Game is getting unstable at the moment ... as if dex/parry issues weren't enough, now these lags and screen freeze in the middle of battles occuring most of the time in boss fights
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Caleb705 said:

What do you mean nobody's talking about it? There have been dedicated forum threads from admins and weekly consolation rewards because of it.

While compensation is good and all, what we need is a playable game. It's been nearly one month now and the last update we had was that they MAY have a fix.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    YsF said:

The block/parry/dex issues have increased and now there are even lag issues coming every now and then. Before update I could play the game perfectly with little to no lag on my iPad, but now it lags significantly. Similar performance decrement on my Oneplus 7T. While we've all been patiently waiting for a fix, it makes no sense to me to be experiencing even more issues. Among all this, they also go ahead with one of the hardest SoP bosses yet which really require very accurate block/parry/dex. While I have done the fight with 1/2 revives, it wasn't pleasant at all.

Everyone can go ahead and disagree with me, but I really needed to vent about all the issues going on.

I've had to use a revive for the very first time in cav EQ this month!! It is definitely worse.

I'm literally at the point now where it's honestly not worth playing, there's just too many issues.
  • strongmandiblestrongmandible Posts: 10
    Dex and parry are the worst (for me) they've ever been.
  • PeterstpeterPeterstpeter Posts: 4
    This is completely unacceptable. I held onto the beta until the new content dropped on Wednesday. With the beta, things weren’t perfect but they were like 90% better. Why they didn’t put that fix in this version is beyond my comprehension. The game is unplayable for any content where your team can’t just brute force through pure hp and attack advantage over the ai.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Both dex and parry are off. This reminds me of playing on a 2011 Sony phone back in 2018.

Killmonger sp2, which is normally an easy dex, has that weird teleport nature to it of the occasional heavy teleport you get from venom. It just appears and even though you dex perfectly, it hits you.

OnePlus 7t, so not a slow phone.
  • Illi12335Illi12335 Posts: 19
    yes facing lag and game pauses automatically in mid game even when i switched the refresh rate to 90Hz