**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Notification upon server maintenance completion

sidray33sidray33 Posts: 44
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Notification upon server maintenance completion 33 votes

Yes required
100%
winterthurDJRipsterKlaywikiJOHNOSA1995Titan_A97CA2HIHell_GoliathStefanjonesVuskaTonyStarkBossyBuilderYogiethebearsidray33AlCapone2727kapt_krunchDarkrider05Scud77FingfangfoomfanesHulkSmaaashhLfer58 33 votes
Not required
0%

Comments

• Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Yes required
    I still seem to get notifications for crystals ready to be opened, quest energy being full...so should be achievable to implement something to advise of maintenance completion.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes required
    There used to be a warning message at the bottom of the screen, covering the chat panel, stating server maintenance will be on soon, or something like that message. And that pops up 60 mins before the actual maintenance. Wonder why they omitted it in this update..
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes required
    I misread. Server maintenance completion. Sorry, thought it was before maintenance..
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Yes required
    There used to be a warning message at the bottom of the screen, covering the chat panel, stating server maintenance will be on soon, or something like that message. And that pops up 60 mins before the actual maintenance. Wonder why they omitted it in this update..

Does not always appear unless you refresh the app
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Yes required
    Is there a set time for maintenance ? I havent waited in awhile, and didnt know it took more than an hour
  • GrehoGreho Posts: 10
    Nie ma jeszcze aktualizacji na androida a gdy włączam grę jest login failed. Co jest grane.?
  • GrehoGreho Posts: 10
    edited November 2017
    A gdy włączam grę jest. login failed
  • Yes required
    @Kabam Miike
  • Yes required
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious if notifying on app not feasable could you post here in forum or may be via Twitter?
  • Hey there!

Definitely understand wanting this around as a thing. I'll take it over with the team and see what's possible. :)
  • Yes required
    thank you