**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys smell that? I think its maintenance rewards.

Honestly this maintenance was so bull, we should get something.

Comments

• I'm with you!
  • Shut up, posts​ like this are making Kabam not to compensate us
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    I would like to say something to you guys but I don’t wanna get banned. So I’ll just say if you want something pay for it or grind for it.
  • ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    dolann__ wrote: »
    Shut up, posts​ like this are making Kabam not to compensate us

Kabam aren't kids that will tease us, they're a company made to keep us interested which in turn makes them money. Giving us a little reward will make players want to finish that reward.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    It has been 3 hours since the game crashed and I still can't log in. This is the most staggeringly incompetent company I have ever played a game by.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Wow a little past the "anticipated time" and you freak out. Chill out.
  • All we're getting is a sorry for the inconvenience that's all
  • Aaron131109Aaron131109 Posts: 47
    this is not maintenance but already violations againts the summoners
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    My issue is I have logged in 3x. Even won 4 fights in Event quest on last log in. I keep getting after 2-5min with "game is down for scheduled maintenance". If it's still down, let it b down. How do I keep logging in, and booted minutes later??

In what world is over 50% longer than the game was supposed to be down just a "little past"? Also this didn't happen in a vacuum you should consider everything they have done/how poorly the game has been running lately so they deserve no slack or leeway.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Well, gee, thanks I am glad I was just about to get the 25 units I needed for event quest completion before the game went down. I have lost 4 hours of arenas and time for the vanquishing foes quest during prime playing time.

I think it's legit to expect some compensation. Just sayin'
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Crine60 wrote: »

In what world is over 50% longer than the game was supposed to be down just a "little past"? Also this didn't happen in a vacuum you should consider everything they have done/how poorly the game has been running lately so they deserve no slack or leeway.

Man you guys would freak out if you played a game that has gone down for 24-72 hours sure to maintenance issues. 2-4 hours is nothing compared to some other games
    edited November 2017
    Crine60 wrote: »

Man you guys would freak out if you played a game that has gone down for 24-72 hours sure to maintenance issues. 2-4 hours is nothing compared to some other games

That is an unreasonable comparison considering some of us have actually requested they take the game down for days or even longer to resolve their countless bugs and only bring it back up when it works correctly and they refused every time. If they won't bring it down to fix it then we have a right to expect it to be up and running.
  • I want something