**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So Bishop…

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 756 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone else using him lately?
I have him R2 6* sig 20 and he is an absolute powerhouse!
Make him a horseman and he is so much better.
I have been sleeping on him for sure.
Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed how good he actually is?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Yeah he’s good.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t wanna touch him in the parry bug. Seems to be affected more
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I took my unawakened 6r2 to Act 7.2 and completely melted a Platinumpool boss. I could probably have solo'd him if it wasn't for me not knowing that he could go unstoppable with the right (or wrong, as it were) card.

I'm a bit curious how he fares as a horseman. I recently pulled Apocalypse but I've only used Colossus and Archangel as horsemen so far. I have to try Bishop out someday.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Got a R3 sig 100. Haven't used him in the Cav EQ yet but I ran him in the SQ last month. Everything KOd after one SP2.

Even better this month
    Yeah I just tested him... he cleared the entire path and Rogue solo without breaking a sweat. What a monster.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    His buff was too broken. There‘s a reason why they removed him from AQ Miniboss … he needs to be nerfed a bit.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Swen said:

Any suggested rotation? I took my 6* undupe to r2 but have not been that impressed so far

Yeah, curious to know. My Bishop is still R1 and still unawakened. Is it worth taking my unawakened Bishop to R2 and what is best way to rotate his attacks to get the max out of him? Thanks.

Just attack to get right below an SP2. Parry to get 30+ prowess and push to 2 bars and fire it off. That's it. That's all you have to do. If you want extra regen and potency power, run Storm PX and Mangog. Read what their synergies do for Bishop and you'll understand.
    Hmmm... Just pulled 6* bishop and just r4'd my 5* mangog and have a max 5 storm px. Guess I'll play around tomorrow morning. Might have to skip my next R5 5* and R2 Bishop.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    he's a Skill champ killer these days for sure
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    He’s my 2nd r3 (after Angela)
    Not disappointed.
  • KØNGKØNG Posts: 35
    He was 1st 6*. And I thought he’s been amazing since then. I was such a bishop hype, ally members thought i was crazy. The buff made kinda ridiculous. I, personally, couldn’t be happier