**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will Miles gets a buff ?

Ron0005Ron0005 Posts: 4
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Miles buff were reported with black panther and black panther got buff 2 months ago and when will miles get it?

When will Miles gets a buff ? 31 votes

September
41%
ShadowstrikeThatGuyYouSaw235Warlord5386RockypantherxStevieManWonderCage_1edricChikelDawsMansherin_66WooptyfrickendooLacielDiinasty 13 votes
October
12%
Amir447No_oneukAomine_Daiki10Yodabolt21 4 votes
Not in this century(lol)
45%
F4k3_GaM3rRaichu626VyaspatOfficialDarkknight_94Bolland0casual0odishika123AmnetiesCangaceiromarino123AntzRodzDiplodocusDrDrillAlbertel 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    Not in this century(lol)
    Pulled him yesterday as 6 star . Hope this year atleast
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    September
    Someone said September, idk if that's true though. VFX takes a bit of time I believe.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    September
    The reason miles is buff is taking longer if they wanted to update the VFX to include camouflage and some other features that they couldn't do at the time he originally came out so it's taking longer that expected
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I don't think anyone here in the forum knows. I haven't heard anything. I assumed he'd come out alongside this month's spider-champs, but apparently not. Maybe that was never the plan, maybe it was but he got delayed.

Either way, I have no idea when he'll come. We'll have to see. I have my 5* at r4 and ready. Once I've pumped iBom up with a few more science sig stones, I'll start hoarding them for Miles. I have a generic awakening gem ready for him if his sig is good.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    September
    Most likely September. Miles is an overhaul and BPCW is most likely a moderate buff. We're getting Guilly overhaul in October and since Miles was announced before her, he will be September. Can't have 2 overhauls in one month
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    September
    It’s September. Miike said it a while ago, at least I’m pretty sure it was him
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Not in this century(lol)

Unless you're referring to something I haven't heard about, Miike never said a word about when Miles will be buffed, just that he was "on the list". For all we know they haven't even started working on his buff.
    He only mentioned Miles because people were specifically asking about Miles.

That's not to say he won't come next month, just that this expectation is based on nothing.
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    October

Where did he say this? Don't give me hope 🥲