**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am I missing something or are all these the bugs currently affecting the game?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
1. Parry bug: Trying to parry stun but couldn't even though you are timing it.
2. Dex bug: Trying to dex but couldn't (same as parry bug)
3. Special bug: Cannot hit special even though special bar is full and you are pressing the special button

Personally I am facing these issues regularly everywhere in the game whether arenas, EQ. AQ/AW. I didn't play incursions as soon as these bugs started because I didn't want my incursions partner to suffer because of these bugs.
Are there any other bugs which I am missing?
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,203 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

YsF said:

Also when you parry it pops up on the screen but the opponent doesn’t get stunned. Happened to me in. Cav 3.1 mutant normal path multiple times.

Was it against taskmaster or BW?
    Also add Black pather on the list. He also reduces defensive abilities in situations.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

Random Heavy bug. When you go in for a normal combo and somehow your champ throws a heavy.

And it is amazing how the parry bug doesn’t affect defenders in arena or AW

Same man... Yeah. That heavy bug I just faced an hour ago in EQ.
    Same @Thanos1149 I didn't face the bugs before. But after the recent update downloaded from Google play store, I am facing these issues.
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Can't believe how bad it is these days 😔
    I play on Android and even though I had issues with parry like others do, it was somewhat manageable. So so but manageable for uncollected monthly at least and such.
    But now the game is lagging so bad on top of it all, it's completely unplayable.
    I can't believe they're starting AQ this week, it's going to be a nightmare, AQ compensation or not.
    No will to play the game at all these days just hoping it gets fixed soon. Very soon.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Random Heavy bug. When you go in for a normal combo and somehow your champ throws a heavy.

And it is amazing how the parry bug doesn’t affect defenders in arena or AW

? The bug has to do with how the game is receiving the players inputs. How would it affect AW defenders?
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    _wasabi_ said:

Can't believe how bad it is these days 😔
    I play on Android and even though I had issues with parry like others do, it was somewhat manageable. So so but manageable for uncollected monthly at least and such.
    But now the game is lagging so bad on top of it all, it's completely unplayable.
    I can't believe they're starting AQ this week, it's going to be a nightmare, AQ compensation or not.
    No will to play the game at all these days just hoping it gets fixed soon. Very soon.

I've not seen a single constructive post from you. All the posts have been complaining about the issues. Lmao
    So after playing with the hotfix since its release, I am facing the issues especially in AQ and AW.
    And network connection (Red wifi icon at bottom right) in arenas.
    I am playing on android.
    So I guess the issue is still there for me..
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Issues are still there for everyone. They are being worked on.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Dropped inputs/relocation or migration of input location on screen is an issue I’ve seen. It’s a bit different from a dropped input—more like the location that usually works with a tap no longer responds.

Dr. Zola
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    never mind i'm just very tired
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Hello @LordPSN. Thank you for the reminder on the issues. I moved your thread to bugs and known issues for clarity.

oh my god this really just happened. instead of saying "we're working on it" or "yes, and compensation will be provided for it today at 10 am pst" you really just moved it into the bugs and known issues section
    Dude go outside and get some fresh air.
    So with the compensation out, Should I believe that all these issues have been fixed?
    Because for me, its NO.

I am still facing all these issues...
    @Kabam Miike Any chance when to expect the fix? Or should I start getting comfortable with these issues that I am still facing...
    I don't know about others but I am still facing all these issues I have mentioned..
    I mean that's why I am confused. In their compensation mail, it seems that the issue has been fixed. All the bugs are gone..
    But its still same for me.. I thought I was the only one facing these bugs
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I get a lag/pause in fights which makes me unable to anything for sometimes up to 2 seconds and depending on who I am fighting they can cause a damage over time attack and I'm dead. Annoying
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    With dex im having issues after hitting the block where i dash back but i cant dash again but instead game is just registering parry when im always swiping in result makes it annoying to fight certain things like labyrinth since im parrying when i dont want to since the whole limber ( yes im done with lab but i run it for fun at times still actually lost run since kept parrying after hitting block when didnt want to).