**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

65 dollars

Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The offer that in the United States is worth 15 dollars in Mexico you give it in 65 dollars, I know that we are the richest country in the world but do not exaggerate
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ooooofff 15 dollars to 65 dollars in another country sounds rough.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    15 dolars for you is 240 rand for us south africans @The_Sentry06
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Wolviman1 said:

The offer that in the United States is worth 15 dollars in Mexico you give it in 65 dollars, I know that we are the richest country in the world but do not exaggerate

Mexico uses USD? Thought your currency was the peso.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

15 dolars for you is 240 rand for us south africans @The_Sentry06

My fellow South African 💀
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    The prices do not follow currency exchange values. I know for Canada, where I live, the 1.38 percent increase over USD is far higher than the current exchange rate, so Kabam is definitely profiting more from my purchases. It would be nice if t hey reset the rate once a year or so.
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78

Wolviman1 said:

Mexico uses USD? Thought your currency was the peso.
    You are correct, I did the currency conversion so that the difference is appreciable
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Tbh with the state that the game is in, and the countless unhappy players due to a variety of ‘bugs’, I find it genuinely laughable that anyone who has worked reasonable hard for their money would bother wasting on this game right now.

I appreciate hard work is going on in the background, which is what we’re told, and they have headed warnings about playing content which may cause excess costs compared to ‘normal’, but imho anyone spending money right now needs their head checked.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The prices are set in USD, and are the same for everyone. The platforms adjust them based on location and current rate of Duties and Taxes.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★

The prices do not follow currency exchange values. I know for Canada, where I live, the 1.38 percent increase over USD is far higher than the current exchange rate, so Kabam is definitely profiting more from my purchases. It would be nice if t hey reset the rate once a year or so.

I believe canada as many other countries have large hidden vat ( value added taxes) that’s where most of the differences in pricing different from exchange rate come from.
    Everybody thinks free stuff is free but it never is, they just sneakily get the money for that free stuff from you in ways you don’t often notice. There’s nothing Apple or google or kabam can do, their legally required to collect your government taxes
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    I just looked up Mexico vat tax. It’s 16% of all purchases are a hidden extra tax in addition to the others
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Tbh with the state that the game is in, and the countless unhappy players due to a variety of ‘bugs’, I find it genuinely laughable that anyone who has worked reasonable hard for their money would bother wasting on this game right now.

I appreciate hard work is going on in the background, which is what we’re told, and they have headed warnings about playing content which may cause excess costs compared to ‘normal’, but imho anyone spending money right now needs their head checked.

It's no different to spending before. Someone liked the game and wanted to progress-> spend money on offers. Someone still likes the game now and wants to progress-> spend money on offers. We will be compensated anyways.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

It's no different to spending before. Someone liked the game and wanted to progress-> spend money on offers. Someone still likes the game now and wants to progress-> spend money on offers. We will be compensated anyways.
    That would make perfect sense to me if the game was working fine. And I’m sure there are plenty of people who haven’t experienced the issues. But those who are having problems, spending money on it seems stupid.

I’m not trying to discourage anyone from spending, far from it, without the income Kabam may have to ditch the game and I’d be devastated, but I couldn’t even comprehend spending my hard earned money on something that was broken.
  • Hey guys, THIS thread contains information about how prices are set. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.