**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I agree
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Why push content and expect the same amount of compensation? If someone did abyss with the parry dex bugs, would they just get their units back? I agree this compensation is pretty bland and we should probably get those 10 l2 revives like a previous compensation but 1600 units is a bit of a stretch.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    DalBot said:

What's really frustrating is how inept these weekly "compensation" packages are. For some of us in Map 7 (especially those who run certain lines like CSWS)the bug has cost us WAYYYYY more than this paltry amount. Some folks are spending 1,000-2,000 units a week extra on potions due to this bug on top of the free pots. This lack of transparency is completely unacceptable.

Said it myself on week one, it's never enough, the lost gold, BCs, completion crystals, t4cc crystals, t5b, t4b, t2a from milestone and rank rewards that were losing out on due to incomplete maps, lack of player motivation and dropping to a lower tier to compensate!

That's now 5 AQ cycles, the resources hemorrhaged due to this bug is deep and they sit in silence throwing a pathetic amount of crystals and 3k glory in our mail box and we've to suck it up and get on with it!
    Berjibs said:

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.
    This time the block wouldnt register on time.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.
    Glory is nice. But it doesnt make up even close to the units value.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    I mean that’s fine and everything but how do you square it vs keeping SOP running? Timed content with the best rewards we’ve ever seen most likely….but we are being asked to refrain from doing content. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You get unlimited attempts for a week in SOP. Big difference from pushing content like abyss, act 6/7, exploration for a variant. If anything, SOP helps you attune to this new parry timing. Anything you push is on you.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I mean I’m ok with units for later or energy refills
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Lol how did u come up.with the 1600 number?
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34
    DalBot said:

What's really frustrating is how inept these weekly "compensation" packages are. For some of us in Map 7 (especially those who run certain lines like CSWS)the bug has cost us WAYYYYY more than this paltry amount. Some folks are spending 1,000-2,000 units a week extra on potions due to this bug on top of the free pots. This lack of transparency is completely unacceptable.

My AQ health potion is overflowing in stash. But they are keep giving it. If they change this into normal health potions i will be happy.
    Berjibs said:

Berjibs said:

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    I mean that’s fine and everything but how do you square it vs keeping SOP running? Timed content with the best rewards we’ve ever seen most likely….but we are being asked to refrain from doing content. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You get unlimited attempts for a week in SOP. Big difference from pushing content like abyss, act 6/7, exploration for a variant. If anything, SOP helps you attune to this new parry timing. Anything you push is on you.
    I understand that but how do you reconcile with people who missed out on the thronebreaker objectives due to not being able to run the content you mention?

I’ve fallen victim to such circumstance having farmed for abyss 1st clear for a couple of weeks. I’d timed it to unlock the TB objectives via the abyss T5cc, having completed act 6 in the weeks previous, when the bug then hit. Those farmed revives and pots have now expired and catalysts stashed in overflow to r3 a champ are due to start expiring in a day or two. I’d basically got together 100 revives in stash and units FTP which would be comfortable but no way I’m risking going in now and not finishing up.

I don’t particularly care as would be my third TB account. It’s just a bit of fun, I can forgo the rewards, but there will be people in similar position on main or sole accounts just left in limbo for whom it matters much more…

Also parry timing for some is the least problematic part of the bug. Erratic dex timing and impossible to counter recovery times are far more punishing and difficult to deal with.
    That has nothing to do with being able to complete summer of pain. I hear ya when it sucks you can’t push for those TB objectives and kabam should definitely compensate on that but your previous point is the bug is refraining us from being able to complete the summer of pain fights. Obviously not fair for those that wanted to push for those TB objectives but thats just how it goes. Regardless many players will end up TB by the end of this event.

You have 7 days, unlimited attempts and zero energy.

7 days, an already finite window in which the majority of players have a much smaller window of MCOC playtime. The concern is fair, that there are people who normally would have had enough time to complete content, and will now not be able to complete the same content due to the extra time required from bugged attempts, unless they spend on revives and potions. Unlimited attempts and zero energy add no benefit to any of these issues because, as you pointed out, 7 days.
    Kabam gave us extra time previous weeks when the bug was out of control. Calmed down a bit this week and the AI makes it so you wouldn’t want nor need to block anyway. Learn the pattern, get the fight down. Nobody is gonna do it in their first few tries
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

They went the entire EQ last month with the bug in place.

How does one refrain from doing that if you want to get it done?

I refrained from SoP the week after the extension because I assumed it would continue to be extended on account of the bug not being fixed. That didn’t work out for me.

We are able to restrain from some content, but not all of it.

I don’t usually spend any units on EQ except for maybe on energy refills, and I have, due to the bug. Clearly some unit compensation is warranted.

I do understand however that is supposed to be coming with the long awaited fix.

Kabam is taking all that into consideration for the compensation. They understand telling you to ease up on content will result in missing out on rewards. I'm willing to bet we'll see a substantial comp package. Even bigger than last July.

What's the point of making a game if we can't play it properly? dude these bugs are not recent I've played this game for 3 years and every damn time there is a new bug with new updates. there are so many more issues rather than the parry and dex but kabam has'nt addressed any of those cause most people aren't affected.
    How can you say they haven't addressed any of them when they've acknowledged it and are currently working on it? Let me guess, you think it should have been fixed a long time ago right? I also assume you do not have a background in mobile gaming development.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

They went the entire EQ last month with the bug in place.

How does one refrain from doing that if you want to get it done?

I refrained from SoP the week after the extension because I assumed it would continue to be extended on account of the bug not being fixed. That didn’t work out for me.

We are able to restrain from some content, but not all of it.

I don’t usually spend any units on EQ except for maybe on energy refills, and I have, due to the bug. Clearly some unit compensation is warranted.

I do understand however that is supposed to be coming with the long awaited fix.

Kabam is taking all that into consideration for the compensation. They understand telling you to ease up on content will result in missing out on rewards. I'm willing to bet we'll see a substantial comp package. Even bigger than last July.

Sounds like a good package is coming once the bug is fixed. My anticipation is increasing now...lol
    edited August 2021

You have 7 days, unlimited attempts and zero energy.

7 days, an already finite window in which the majority of players have a much smaller window of MCOC playtime. The concern is fair, that there are people who normally would have had enough time to complete content, and will now not be able to complete the same content due to the extra time required from bugged attempts, unless they spend on revives and potions. Unlimited attempts and zero energy add no benefit to any of these issues because, as you pointed out, 7 days.
    What? How doesn't having unlimited attempts not benefit you? Besides, you don't want to or can't parry Emma Frost anyway.