**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Erik001 said:

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.
    This time the block wouldnt register on time.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.
    Glory is nice. But it doesnt make up even close to the units value.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    Well they served the plate too hot tbh.. It isn't cooling down for so long( a month lol) .. Looks like will have to search for another restaurant
    You know those coffee cup sleeves that places give to customers? They legally had to start doing that after a customer asked for a really hot coffee and burned their hand. The coffee place warned them that it was really hot, but the customer grabbed it anyway. Was it the coffee shops fault for serving the hot coffee, or the customer for not listening to them and grabbing it anyway?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.

So when you go to a restaurant and your server says to you, don't touch this plate it's hot. Do you then continue to touch it, burning your hands and then ask for $1600 because you didn't heed the warning of the server?

Kabam has said to try and refrain from doing content that might make you use more resources than normal. Plus you said you 1 shot it before admitting you aren't having that much of an issue. Y'all are ridiculous.
    I mean that’s fine and everything but how do you square it vs keeping SOP running? Timed content with the best rewards we’ve ever seen most likely….but we are being asked to refrain from doing content. 🤷🏽‍♂️

You have 7 days, unlimited attempts and zero energy.
    Have you ever been on the players side? 7 days sure but people that can’t dex/parry properly are getting screwed. This Emma especially needs parry and dex to work, without them it’s a pain. They’re two essential features that need to work 110% of the time. Without reliability there’s no consistency.
    You need intercepting skills. When she's in diamond form you can't parry her anyway.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★

If you spent 268 Units on 1 fight in EQ, that sounds like a you problem.😂 Just reset the quest and go again, especially considering you already one shot it before 😂
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    ChriissR said:

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    1600 Units in compensation !!!!

Kabam rarely give units and 1600...well you can still ask but there is no way Kabam will answer positively to you.

Now, considering the effects of the bug on all the content and not just AQ, Kabam couls have diversified its compensation by adding revives ,potions and energy refills for those who had to use them because of the bug.

On my second account i had to re-start Cavalier quest multiple time because of the parry bug.

By the way Kabam, don't know if it can help but the bug is more visible and appear more often on my old phone (iPhone 8) i use for my second account than on my newer phone (iPhone 12)
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    edited August 2021
    I've never enjoyed the game as little as I do now... I don't even want to spend units or resources anymore to complete the current content as I have absolutely no confidence that the compensation you may or may not provide will come close to covering what it is I'm likely to spend.... honestly it's just not worth the frustration. For mental health reasons it's probably best to just wait till the fix is in and foregoing cav EQ or the last couple of milestones of SoP and hope compensation makes up for it...
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

"Get good", the answer to everything. You can't dex/parry? Get good. It's a bug and not your fault? Get good. New AI bug doesn't let you intercept like before? Get Good. Your screen freezes in the middle of a combo and when it returns Emma throws a special? Get Good.

Get good
    Searmenis said:

"Get good", the answer to everything. You can't dex/parry? Get good. It's a bug and not your fault? Get good. New AI bug doesn't let you intercept like before? Get Good. Your screen freezes in the middle of a combo and when it returns Emma throws a special? Get Good.

Alright i know this is gonna sound crazy, but hear me out.

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Get good
    I am, I 3-shoted Emma, thank you.
    That was a joke lol.
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

When I played Emma, thankfully, the freezes were manageable, but they were there, each and every fight. Restarting every time you try to play and learn How to play against her, is not getting you anywhere, you don't learn anything, and it s way too much time consuming. Not to mention not fun at all, the basic purpose of a GAME.
    You adapted. And this isn’t supposed to be “fun”. Stated for summoners that do abyss on vacation. You want fun? Do incursions or something. This is supposed to be a challenging game mode, that i believe was made easier due to the bugs.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I didn’t spend a single item against Spider-Man 2099
  • joshdabejoshdabe Posts: 3
    So only alliance compensation?
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

When I played Emma, thankfully, the freezes were manageable, but they were there, each and every fight. Restarting every time you try to play and learn How to play against her, is not getting you anywhere, you don't learn anything, and it s way too much time consuming. Not to mention not fun at all, the basic purpose of a GAME.
    You adapted. And this isn’t supposed to be “fun”. Stated for summoners that do abyss on vacation. You want fun? Do incursions or something. This is supposed to be a challenging game mode, that i believe was made easier due to the bugs.
    A challenge is fun. Having to interrupt your game to restart is not lol
    Ah yes. Summer of “pain” should just be for fun.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    Do you even play the game. We got a full inventory of revives the other day. Which is 400 units.
    We also got 10 Level 5 Health Potions, which is another 280 Units.
    So we technically got 680 units, NOT TO MENTION.. that glory is an overpowered resource, be grateful that we are getting anything and stop asking for more.
    Parry and Dex issues suck, I KNOW. But they are dealing with it as best as they can and you can be sure that they'll compensate us how they see it to be fair.
  • These threads need to be merged at this point. Each on is saying how the glory is nice and all but we should be getting this instead. The issue is, is that they are giving the glory and AQ for the AQ cycles. We have been given revives and pots already, but we won't see this "big compensation " people are hoping for until the issue is fixed, which I am really hoping is soon.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

A genuine question: has anyone on the team firmed the date up for the hot fix? I don’t think I’ve seen one, but I haven’t been on forums much the past week.

Dr. Zola

When a restaurant serves me food then tells me not to eat it for an hour because there’s an issue, I’m going to take my business elsewhere until they fix it.
    That's a whole different comparison. Besides, no restaurant would ever tell you that. Kabam hasn't said that either. They said be cautious. Just like a restaurant says to be careful eating hot food. Or McDonald's tells you it's hot coffee, don't drink it right away.