**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should compensation be based on a % of how much money a person has invested into the game?

DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Some people are investing literally 1000’s of £\$ into this game, should they get a relevant percentage of compensation back based on their investments?

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Is this a real question or just another way to troll on the forum ?
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    NO. You buy what you pay for. Let's say you're buying a Peter Parker's Wallet (135 Units), you get 135 Units and that's the end of the story. What you choose to spend your money on, is all you get.

Compensation is an equal thing between all summoners and sometimes given out based on what level of progression you are at in game. And that's how it should always be.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

• kuledaniel2000kuledaniel2000 Posts: 19
    Lmao man this forum
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    The entitlement of wanting more bc you spend and "do something for kabam" is actually funny.

Before someone throws a stone:

I spend too.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Let them compensate for money spent. They'll owe me so much it'll have to be at least 7*'s for compensation.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This is up here with KingLeo’s posts for the stupidest thing I’ve seen on the forums.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I’ve never seen more dislikes on a single post. The biggest reason this is a bad idea is so, so many people would quit if this happened.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

At this point we should be compensated for seeing all these compensation posts.

Inception of Compensation?

Incompensation !!! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.