**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What title are you currently using in game?

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Slayer of all that breathes

Back from the squirrel girl month. I think it was only from uncollected but I worked hard to get it
  • KripokutaKripokuta Posts: 7
    soul survivor
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I bounce between Bautista bomb and master of quack fu. Sometimes I throw in the New Doug.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    The immortal one
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Lion of Olympus.
  • Herald of Galactus.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I usually just use the one reflecting where I'm at, progression-wise. So Thronebreaker, currently.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    breaker of thrones because act 6
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Jerkobson said:

I’ve almost never used a title. I keep it blank.
    I personally think titles are one of the dumbest things the game has released. I’m glad other people like them at least.

Why do you think so? I'm curious
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm currently rocking the "Champion Papparazzo" title. Although my main one is "God Tier".
    I'd love to have the "True Believer title, but I wasn't playing when it was released so I never got it 😭
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Lion of Olympus. I usually use whatever the last one I got was.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Breaker of thrones :smile:
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Devil's Advocate
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Honorary Guardian of the Galaxy

Still the best I've ever received
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The title of the previous month UC MQ.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Lineal Champion 🔥
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    Current one is First Action Hero. I usually just put whatever the newest one is on.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    True Believer, have used it since the day it was released
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Leave mine blank, no reason really

• SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

Immortal One. Reminds me of a certain alcoholic...

Keith Richards? 😜
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Abyss stared back, just because it's the only title I have that matches my profile pic
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I have lately had Thronebreaker to show that I do in fact have a rank 3, that being Venom but he has low Prestige so no one can see him on my profile but since yesterday I ranked 3 my Shang-Chi and he can be seen on my profile so I'll switch back to True Beliver for Stan.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    Sugar Bear