**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How MVP in WAR calculate? Can I Suggest a change?

helo guys, i just curious how is MVP in WAR calculacted? here is something weird i see: sometimes, all MVP #1 #2 and #3 its comes from 1 BG. and sometimes people who killed more didn't got MVP... for example, people who do 5 kill in war got MVP? and people who kill 7 didn't get mvp at all, even the #2 or #3? how could that happened?

i want to suggest kabam to change this by makes WAR score not by percentage again, maybe you can use point to calculate it just like in AQ. for example. when you kill 5.000 PI enemy you get 20.000 point, when you kill 10.000 PI enemy you got 40K point. what if you only can do half health? you got point based on percentage (just like in AQ). so when you participate to kill miniboss and boss, you get more point. but... you also got point from exploration, for example every 1 node you got 5.000 point. and when you clear linked node you got extra 2.000 point. place defender got 1.000 point for every defender. and etc.

and MVP gives based on that point, who got biggest point got MVP. maybe you can give extra reward for MVP :D

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Commish @Kabam Iko @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I took centre lane killed a minboss myself and then took 75* off te boss and didn't even make top 3, my other bg didn't even get a boss kill, it makes about as much sense as defender diversity
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Participated in the second war in the new version.

Obtained MVP for 1st time although I was MVP in another war, it was not accrued :(
    I think defenders placed still has a heavy part apart from attack kills.

Would be nice to know exactly how it's calculated though.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @DNA3000 , you always seem to be really good when it comes to the numbers game. Can you shed more light on this?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    MVP is based on exploration and the amount of nodes cleared from my understanding
  • R4GE wrote: »
    @DNA3000 , you always seem to be really good when it comes to the numbers game. Can you shed more light on this?

Unfortunately, MVP is not something I've taken the time to analyze, nor can I think of anyone that has published an article on the subject recently. I will let you know if I find one.
  • No body interested about this topic?
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    MVP is nothing...ok thankz
  • IMHO, who cares that much about being MVP? It's just bragging rights.