**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just Pulled a 5 Star Rogue

Hi guys.

Is she worth taking to rank 4? I have a rank 4 4 Star that for me through a lot of content initially. Does anyone have her? Just interested in your thoughts.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ckling2Ckling2 Posts: 13
    Just pulled her too, i already have her as 4* r5 and she is Awesome. If u havent r5 your 4*, it’s Absolutely worthed to bring your 5* to r4
  • She worth of r4, she's good for immune nodes.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks guys. Have taken her to rank 2 so just need to grind some gold. A lot of gold.

GOLD REALM THANKYOUPLEASE.
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    Yes, definitely. Amazing champ.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Can someone explain to me how to play with her? I understand her moves, but I don't understand the big whoop about it.
    yeah I get the health steal, and power steal. but the health steal is not exactly "awesome" say like, ghost rider's regen. And the power steal, seems pretty minimal too, almost like id rather just use psylocke (or anyone else) for power drain instead?

Maybe, the popularity is based on the fact that she has both, albeit below average?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @jcruz2133 I think you're almost there. debuffs shortened, but not immune. health steal, but not a huge regen (like other champs mentioned), power drain, but below average. Pretty versatile in most aspects.
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    The champion does more life steal & power drain once duped. She basically has immunity to everything. 70% shorter debuff is amazing.
    ah that's what I've been missing. I didn't realize she had shorter debuff! Good to know. So, use the glory to get last tier4 basic and get her to r4? Or just wait until she's duper to worry about getting her to r4. hmmmm
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Personal rule for me is to never r4 an unduped 5*.
    Well, mine is a 4*.

Don't know about OP though :p
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    Well, mine is a 4*.

Don't know about OP though :p

She still bas^ss even without being duped. Good in AQ
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    She's amazing bro. Spam L1