**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• PeterstpeterPeterstpeter Posts: 4
    Should add, the node where losing your combo results in direct damage permanent debuff is especially insulting this month.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit just curious to know when will be getting an update regarding when will this bigs be fixed.. it's getting ridiculous to play with this bugs and since the first update given we haven't heard anything... Post 32.1 update AI is acting weird plus parry and Dex bugs is making it complicated to defeat Emma .. ( I m not asking/speaking about compensation) my similar post earlier was deleted and cannot be found... Atleast give us a timeframe for when we can expect the game be working fine for alll... In this scenario the people who are not affected by the bug will get an upper hand in using none to less resources including unit's forcing the one's to use plenty resources.. with next week the SOP being final week and thereafter being an event like Boss Rush I would expect the game to run well so everyone enjoys the game rather then stress for the bugs and completing it for the rewards spending loads of resources..
    Please Requesting you to sort this bug before the next week SOP ,.as we all love Mcoc and wanna enjoy it like it was without the bugs... I know u guys are working hard.. Cheers and good luck for getting a fix asap...
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    I just got cav like an hour ago, so it's unlikely for me to even get points would you say, I only have 200 units by the way and 2 rank 5 5stars?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

My only question is: ARE WE EXTENDING THE EMMA SOP CHALLENGE UNTIL THE HOTFIX GOES LIVE?
    The disagree troll is lurking here. Where’s mine? ☝️😈

There ya go friend lol
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Catmanndo said:

My only question is: ARE WE EXTENDING THE EMMA SOP CHALLENGE UNTIL THE HOTFIX GOES LIVE?

There ya go friend lol
    I knew you were here, eat up on your toxic goodness “friend” ☝️😈

Why players unaffected have an animosity towards the players that are affected and simply ask for an extension to complete a time sensitive event just baffles me. It truly shows your character. Karma is your friend 😊

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Catmanndo said:

Searmenis said:

Catmanndo said:

There ya go friend lol
    I knew you were here, eat up on your toxic goodness “friend” ☝️😈

Why players unaffected have an animosity towards the players that are affected and simply ask for an extension to complete a time sensitive event just baffles me. It truly shows your character. Karma is your friend 😊

You and humor are divorced from birth, right? I m obviously NOT the one who posts the disagrees smh
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    There’s so many comments here that aren’t constructive at all, that I refuse to go through reading all of them to figure out what’s going on…

Can we maybe get a separate post, from the admins, discussing the failure of this bug fix and next steps? Something we can all look at that is updated as often as possible. 32 pages of this post is a ridiculous amount of nonsense to go through. Talking about “disagree trolls” and whatever other rubbish.

There’s nothing more to add to this, other than the fact that the parry/dex fix, fixed nothing.
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    They haven’t released the patch to fix it yet. This was just the monthly update go back and read the post. It says the hot fix will be available sometime after the update but never got put out yet that’s why eveyone is mad
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    And they haven’t updated us in about 2 weeks now
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Ikthulis said:

There’s so many comments here that aren’t constructive at all, that I refuse to go through reading all of them to figure out what’s going on…

Can we maybe get a separate post, from the admins, discussing the failure of this bug fix and next steps? Something we can all look at that is updated as often as possible. 32 pages of this post is a ridiculous amount of nonsense to go through. Talking about “disagree trolls” and whatever other rubbish.

There’s nothing more to add to this, other than the fact that the parry/dex fix, fixed nothing.

Except they haven't released the parry/dex fix??
  • Phil84jPhil84j Posts: 1
    Kabam please fix this issue. I dont know why my account is so messed up with parry and dex. I am not even able to complete simple fights and summer of pain because of it. And at the end I will be at the loss. It turned worse for me with the new update. I was able to complete evey week Summer of Pain but after this new update. The champs are going crazy, running into defenders, without even a tap and parry and dexing is not working
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Is this whats kabam finds funny?

Let's stick rewards behind two of the most broken mechanics in the game, along with the rewards for completing EQ!
    not just taking part but completing it on every level and 3 times at that, very funny kabam!

Not even a side quest to take the burn out of it all either!

And anyone moaning at the level of 'unconstructive' posts, this is a bug that has ruined the game for the mass majority of players, players that have spent a fortune on this game and have every right to be angry!

A few AQ boosters is not enough, were missing wars here, I don't even have any t4b to rank as its not included in the AQ compo, my account has stalled massively and momentum is gone!

The will to play on is fading and players are frustrated!

Kabams continued silence and lack of substantial compo to keep us interested is going to be the death of this game!

We're all concerned here!
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Parry is now even worse than before the update. Now he even writes parry, but the enemy continues to attack.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

@RichTheMan looks like you need to remind Kabam on your channel.. they definitely aren't listening to @Prof_Hoff
    Parry is worse than before after this patch.

I'm not surprised really. No one listens to prof Hoff.
  • SGbumblebeeSGbumblebee Posts: 5
    R.I.P. Quake
  • TheCloser123TheCloser123 Posts: 4
    I understand that we are experiencing parry issues. And that kabam are giving us few heals crystals and glory.
    But ill be honest here.. we need units compensation. I just had a nightmare vs spidernan 2099 cav EQ, once i was committed. I spent total 268 units on that fight which i did one shot 2 times before with ease.
    This time the block wouldnt register on time.

I insist on atleast ASKING for 1600 units in compensation to compensate the multiple times ive been randomly screwed over this bug.
    Glory is nice. But it doesnt make up even close to the units value.
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited August 2021
    I didn’t even get glory lmao