**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation 7.0 is out!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion

Purposely dying to AQ bosses so these don't expire.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I really hope they release Regular Questing Compensation tomorrow or today

They ain’t tryna release that lol
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Hoitado said:

I really hope they release Regular Questing Compensation tomorrow or today

Did you already use what they gave last week ? They gave normal revives and potions.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The amount of glory is honestly way to much. I’d rather have just units so I can at least do event and story content. Giving just AQ potions and revives isn’t helping and the added 3k glory has added up like crazy
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

This compensation sucks. Give us units, to let us have something that doesn't expire!

And more glory?!?!?! Excellent! Now I can add more aw potions to overflow, to go with my t4cc! And who needs aw potions anyways? Not like we have a real aw!

They literally give us things with expiration possibilities. Unreal.

Aw potions!? Nah. I'm buying the premium t1a, t2a, t4cc crystals and t4b.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

We could use some regular pots and revives in the glory store. Maybe keep providing the glory but add health pots and revives.

Agree . Even after the glory store buff it wasn't that attractive . Still needs a lot of improvement like t4cc selectors , normal revives and potions . Most items over there do not provide any major use like those t2cc and t1cc. Just remove them and add new things.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    We have switched from map 5 to map 6 a BG to burn the resources given else with 14 days time limit of expiry of Potions everything will go to waste...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    No issues with the glory or the items (which end up getting sold for gold), but temporarily raising the glory cap and/or easing the purchase restrictions would have been a welcome addition.

Dr. Zola