**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What title are you currently using in game?

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Breaker of Thrones. That title took maximum effort to get
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    I was using the man, now the abyss stared back 😇
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker.

Ever since I got it.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    The Man
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Fabulous One
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    Breaker of thrones
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Destroyer of Evil
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Terra said:

Jerkobson said:

I’ve almost never used a title. I keep it blank.
    I personally think titles are one of the dumbest things the game has released. I’m glad other people like them at least.

Why do you think so? I'm curious
    I guess it’s cause I find titles to be unnecessary, I don’t feel they add anything to the game.
    I don’t really care if people know what I’ve done in game or not. I’ve always been more of a solo game player, anything multiplayer or online intend to not enjoy. Only reason I’m in alliances is for the rewards but if I could get the same rewards without being in one I would. I like to play games on my own time for my own fun, and it doesn’t really matter to me if others know what I’ve done.

That said, I am well aware lots of people play the opposite, and love titles and things like that. I’m glad they got something like this in the game, but for me personally they are meaningless.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Battlerealm bestie because I thought it was rare
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Top banana
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Breaker of Thrones but using the new champion parabandigirejiducod title thing
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Slayer of all that breathes ... Sounds nice
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The daily bugle title whose name I forgot because im forgetful
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    "Legend"
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Thronebreaker, recently got it and will use it a bit more for achievements sake. Will Probably switch back to Eater of Souls after a few months.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Abyss stared back...just sounds awesome
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I always have the anniversary titles for mine cause I've had the game since the beginning so having those titles are awesome, especially the current one "Elder of the Universe". Although I am very close to getting Thronebreaker so might change it to that once I get it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Breaker of Thrones currently because I'm a GOT fan and it sounds wicked but I rotate between Elder's Bane (also because it sounds wicked), True Believer and All I Got Was This Lousy Title.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Rocket’s little helper 🤓
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    what's the difference between Thronebreaker and Breaker of Thrones?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

what's the difference between Thronebreaker and Breaker of Thrones?

Thronebreaker is act 6 completion and a rank 3 6*, breaker of thrones is act 6 explo
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    God Tier. Not that I believe it makes a blind bit of difference, I never look at anyone else’s! Ha
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Same one I've used since I got it, and in my opinion the best one.....

Slobberchops
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I have been rocking the Task Master title ever since I pulled the 4 star from a featured premium back when I started in 2017. At this point I feel like I am the only one using it still since
    A. Its relatively old so if you started after 2017 you won't have it
    B. It's not very flashy so of the many people who have it, they have likely moved on and chose a new title.
    But it works for me and it shall forever remain my title since I have been using it for 4 years.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Well I became Cavalier yesterday so take a guess
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    True Believer with custom spiderman profile pic