**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maintenance/ new 5* champs

Just be glad you haven’t got in, I rushed in after maintenance and spun my 5* crystal, tlexpecting new champs would be in like they were supposed to. Boy was I wrong....I want a mulligan

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    My alliance mate did too. Pulled a she hulk
  • ChunkChunk Posts: 67
    Dude, I've waited months for GP to be finally added. I know I'm not going to get her but still, it's honestly so bad at the moment and I'm sorry you got lied to from the banners. I hope Kabam refunds you the shards.
  • What I got wasn’t the issue , but I didn’t realize the new champs weren’t added until Crystal was just about spun out and didn’t see any of them.... kinda disappointing beings how I saved to try for new added champs
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Good luck with that
  • Refunded shards would be the right thing to do, likely something Kabam would never do tho
  • Jmac2020Jmac2020 Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    They are in there just pull 5* Hyperion
  • Opened a Spark crystal after I noticed in the banner that the new basics had been added and saw the new basics in the spinner... So you're saying that they were still in the subfeatured pool rather than basic?!?

I assumed their presence in the spinner meant that they were added to the basic but of course that could've just been the subfeatured... that sucks, why'd I even wait until today then.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    When they add new champs there is something on the home screen to let you know. Also if you go to the crystal the top champs scroll round. The ones that were shown were the ones added last month.

I am waiting to open 3x featured crystals & have been constantly checking to see if it's ok to open them. This extended maintenance is really dragging this out & I will probably pull a load of ****.
  • Yeah, I’ve heard they are in now, I spun immediately after maintenance came back up, then was shut down almost directly after opening my crystal. I’m assuming this is why it was shut back down again so quickly
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Its says they are in on the home screen but doesnt show them in the crystal banner
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    New champs are in it. I was next to Hood when I spun mine
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    New champs are in it. I was next to Hood when I spun mine
    That could happen as a sub featured aswell though

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Could someone from Kabam confirm that Hyperion, Dorma... are really added to the basics now?

The info is on the start page but no picture of these new champs is the crystal possible rewards.
  • They are mate, just pulled a 5* Gwenpool ;)
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Kocheese wrote: »
    My alliance mate did too. Pulled a she hulk

be sure he's not alone, same with me
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    I've seen posts of people pulling stark spidey from a blade featured, he was clearly not in basic, logically the same could be said of a Hyperion and Gwenpool.

Someone who's pulled them from a basic crystal needs to speak up, not from a featured pull. They can still be pulled from a featured without being in basic, so pulling them from there is proof of nothing.
  • Harry_Roxx1337Harry_Roxx1337 Posts: 112
    Kabam Mike, where u at?
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Why hadn’t the banner changed to reflect new added champs to 5* pool? It’s advertised on Nov 7th but that didn’t happen.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I also have been waiting months for this, what a cluster...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kabam Mike, where u at?

They get to the office at 9am Pacific time....about 3 hours from the timestamp on my post...
    Wake up, Mike!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    They appear to have been added and I have seen Cable and Hood and Dorm pulls. Not to my account, however--I managed to dupe my Iron Man and Groot, which is quite possibly the two worst pulls I could have gotten. Not even thinking about busting it to round out that last few shards to get back to 10K any time soon.

Dr. Zola
    until the pictures for top prize change or Mike tells me champs we’re added, I’m in don’t pop stones mode