**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam...

Kumkani_The_KingKumkani_The_King Posts: 38
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Kabam: Please refrain from doing content till the parry/dex bug is fixed

Also Kabam: You need to beat s2099 and Peni Parker with every single class on all difficulties in EQ for digital snapshots to use in the daily bugle store.

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Kabam: Please refrain from doing content till the parry/dex bug is fixed

Also Kabam: You need to beat s2099 and Peni Parker with every single class on all difficulties in EQ for digital snapshots to use in the daily bugle store.

3 times may I add 😑
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

As others have pointed out, it's a dual class situation. Assuming we are talking mainly about the highest difficult, Cavalier - you're only "forced" to use your non-cavalier champs twice (if you plan on taking in all tech). Having said that... two great counters are Red Mags and Venom, which satisfies two of the objectives and I'm quite sure there are others, if you don't feel any tech champs are greater counters.

The objective also doesn't require you to solo the boss. You can knock them down to a few percent health left, quit the fight and then parry heavy with the desired class champ. Stun vulnerability makes that pretty straightforward.
  • You do realize that if this was any other month, the objectives wouldn't be an issue? And even with my mistake of mentioning which classes are required it still doesn't take away from the fact that questing is harder with the game as bugged as it is rn? Which is kinda the main purpose of the post. Look, I did the most of the objectives up to master because I could auto fight them however, I don't have the roster strength to auto fight a UC boss and Cav is just a whole different ball game, especially with me not being able to dex out or parry when I need to, it's a problem. Most players don't have the top 5 or even top 10% of skill required to work around this month's bugs and kabam is forcing player's into content with the current objectives.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    They’re not that onerous tbh. The duel one is a bit tedious, as is the need to do the lower difficulty, but the flip side is that they’ve folded the SQ into the main quest so there’s less fights you need to do in total, you can claim all difficulties’ worth of the rewards too.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

You do realize that if this was any other month, the objectives wouldn't be an issue? And even with my mistake of mentioning which classes are required it still doesn't take away from the fact that questing is harder with the game as bugged as it is rn? Which is kinda the main purpose of the post. Look, I did the most of the objectives up to master because I could auto fight them however, I don't have the roster strength to auto fight a UC boss and Cav is just a whole different ball game, especially with me not being able to dex out or parry when I need to, it's a problem. Most players don't have the top 5 or even top 10% of skill required to work around this month's bugs and kabam is forcing player's into content with the current objectives.

You don’t need to solo with those classes, just use the best matchup and bring the class champ you need for the last few %
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Tbh most of the difficulties can be done with auto fight and only gets tricky as you get to uncollected and cavalier difficulties at which point the party bug does get annoying