**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Huge taxes for Bulgarian players

Hello everyone,
As probebly suspected from the title, im from Bulgaria and i have to pay a huge tax on every purchase of the game. At first i wouldnt mind do it cause i would buy one ODIN per year and didnt even think of summoner sigil, but recently(4tf july, Sommoner sigil scarlet witch and other offers) made me realise that the game is easier if you spend on it which i dont mind but not with the prices i have to pay. After Checking what other countries have to pay, i found out that im paying 30% on top of everything and this is huge. For example on 4th july i bought 3 odin packs, and payed 90USD on top of everyone else. I really dont understand the reason behind this, please advise.

Comments

• PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    I already contacted Google play support and as an answer they told me that all in game purchases are set by the developpers of the game.
  • PreslyPresly Posts: 11
    Thanks a lot, thats helpfull!
  • Hey @Presly, we addressed similar concerns about price variation in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.