**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck..

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello guys.. I'm stuck on 5.2.4 Magik.... Her limbo + node regeneration is killing me anyways.. here are my roasters.
Any help and suggestions is much appreciated.thanks
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Can you rank up your Archangel? He'll shut all of that down.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 627 ★★★

How he will shut that down ?? Plus she will regenerate every six second for bleed debuffs
  • Archangel or Omega could probably handle her, just take your time with the fight, it does get easier (partially) after 5.2.4, you got this : )

Archangel or Omega could probably handle her, just take your time with the fight, it does get easier (partially) after 5.2.4, you got this : )

Just tried OR .. still having demage of limbo... Plus she active regeneration bc of death spores
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,491 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

How he will shut that down ?? Plus she will regenerate every six second for bleed debuffs
    If he’s awakened then your neurotoxins block healing and reduce ability accuracy. So it can help mitigate the masochism and she won’t proc limbo as often
    Maratox said:

TheSaith said:

If he’s awakened then your neurotoxins block healing and reduce ability accuracy. So it can help mitigate the masochism and she won’t proc limbo as often
    Let's try this
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Ghost is a great counter to the masochism node as she does not rely on stunning the opponent. The hood synergy with ghost allows her to ignore magiks limbo damage while phased. That may be a good option as AA is slightly reliant on luck and RNG.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake ignores the limbo when you play her, even if it’s evade-parry style
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    TheSaith said:

Hello guys.. I'm stuck on 5.2.4 Magik.... Her limbo + node regeneration is killing me anyways.. here are my roasters.
    Any help and suggestions is much appreciated.thanks

Take the path with deadpool, collosus, iron patrot, to iron man. That path is way easier than the middle path. I suggest ranking up your magneto cause he can shut down the regen for almost half of the champs on the path. Magneto, Nick, Ghost, Corvus, and AA should be enough to take it down.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    What about HT? He does great with mystics and can counter healing. Doesn’t his nova flame not count as a debuff for masochism? Could be wrong but feel like he’d do well
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    I used a 4* R4 Archangel for this as well. Long back though. You should be good with him at 5/50 or 4/40. You can also use Quake. Just search Munash Quake on youtube and you can see how it's done.