**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some dumb mistakes you constantly make?

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
So we all make dumb mistakes at times, whether it be from human error or a visit to Diablo's pub *ahem* apothecary

What are some mistakes you guys make regularly?
For me it's constantly taking villians into v7. When I did my initial completion I wandered in with Void, Venom and Doom for the final chapter. The Venom fight I had with Void was probably my best Venom fight ever, he was such a good Venom and threw his sp1 and I even managed to dodge his sp2 in an attempt to die but not force quit.

During my exploration runs, I haven't learnt apparently. I've taken in Mags for a Dragon-Man and I took Sentinel today against the power shield-rising sun path in 2.1 and wondered what on earth was happening as I watched my incinerates do practically nothing.

Another one I never learn is don't take archangel against a robot. It goes like a mantra in my head when i scout the path and then while i do the paths approaching the robot. Hyperion's waiting, cracking his knuckles and whelp, I took in blue mutant bird man. Also Luke Cage's bleed immunity is something I never remember.

What do you guys do? Make me feel less dumb.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

I forgot about that, I do that too lol

Keep taking sop Emma’s intercepts and specials to my face. Haven’t done it yet….won’t be able to do…wasted 600 units approx and 6 revives from compensation

Maybe find a low attack Emma in a quest and take in a full team, let her hit you until she gets sp1 and just practise dex-ing it? Her intercepts are definitely annoying though
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Forget about masteries in war...
    Go for parry-M-H.
    Go for heavy spam in corner without stunning them.

Once or twice I've fired a stacked Guardian sp2 against Havok in war...without landing a heavy first..
    The effect is pretty instant on that one.. 😂
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Use Magneto against Howard the duck. I mean he’s metal and a tech, so you think it should hypothetically work

Why doesn't he? I usually actually take Venom, haven't tried Mags
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Parry, stun, heavy against Rogue. Each and every time, I remember I wasn't supposed to do it, right as I begin to charge heavy.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Same as @FiiNCH and always forgetting the right prefights, usually with Stealthy