**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some dumb mistakes you constantly make?

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

As others have said, buying Cav crystals.

I don’t know if I’m impulsive, addicted, or self-destructive. All 3?

Additionally, not being able to save 6* shards. Did it once for the December featured and it went so well.

Since then I haven’t been able to save a shard to save my life.

See aforementioned reasons. And for 90% of my pulls, I regret not having payed a Visit to Diablo’s...spa

Diablo really is a multi-talented man eh? Got himself a extremely varied business
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Additionally, not being able to save 6* shards. Did it once for the December featured and it went so well.

See aforementioned reasons. And for 90% of my pulls, I regret not having payed a Visit to Diablo’s...spa

wym by not being able to save 6 star shards? Are 6 star pulls better when they are in batch? (Just an honest question b/c I keep getting trash pulls with 6 stars so I'm getting kinda desperate.)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Constantly forgetting that you can’t intercept Rhino
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

wym by not being able to save 6 star shards? Are 6 star pulls better when they are in batch? (Just an honest question b/c I keep getting trash pulls with 6 stars so I'm getting kinda desperate.)
    Saving for featured crystals, should have specified. I tend to favour the targeted approach, opening in batches makes no difference to your pulls

Diablo really is a multi-talented man eh? Got himself a extremely varied business
    He gives a mean massage I tell you. With complementary *ahem* drinks

I've never been offered a massage. How rude. Always makes me pay for my drinks too 😐
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Ranking up champs when I have 0 iso. I hate that I do it knowing I can’t level them up either

I've never been offered a massage. How rude. Always makes me pay for my drinks too 😐
    Weird, he was very eager to offer me one.

I’m mildly concerned now. I’m beginning to think Diablo might have ulterior motives to this spa...

(Now if he would just be eager enough to show up in a 6* crystal that’s be great)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Use Magneto against Howard the duck. I mean he’s metal and a tech, so you think it should hypothetically work

Why doesn't he? I usually actually take Venom, haven't tried Mags
    Reduces the duration of debuffs and higher ability accuracy makes it a nightmare to heavy and get armor breaks on him
    BuffBeast said:

Ranking up champs when I have 0 iso. I hate that I do it knowing I can’t level them up either

What is this iso you speak of
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Forgetting there's a 2nd hit to Logans heavy (heavy intercept fail!)
    Almost EVERYTIME :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Hitting Next Fight in the Arena and forgetting that the Fight starts, so I come back to getting my butt kicked. I'm so used to the old way.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

BuffBeast said:

I feel like when i have no one to rank up, I have tons of iso, and when I have someone that I need to rank up, I have none

I’m mildly concerned now. I’m beginning to think Diablo might have ulterior motives to this spa...

(Now if he would just be eager enough to show up in a 6* crystal that’s be great)
    He's definitely trying to rope you into his experiments for new dri-.. candle scents for his spa.

I've got one of those
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Truly a mystery 🔍

BuffBeast said:

I feel like when i have no one to rank up, I have tons of iso, and when I have someone that I need to rank up, I have none
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Truly a mystery 🔍
    Agree. Both on what is iso and this strange recurring situation

He's definitely trying to rope you into his experiments for new dri-.. candle scents for his spa.

I've got one of those
    Gimme. I need a suicide friendly mystic and Claire is avoiding me like the plague

I've got one of those
    Gimme. I need a suicide friendly mystic and Claire is avoiding me like the plague
    If you gimme your duped Night Thrasher😂

I've got one of those
    If you gimme your duped Night Thrasher😂
    As much as I like Night Thrasher, you can freaking take him. He’s useless to me since he kills himself in 2 fights with suicides😂
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Forgetting time and time again NOT to use AA against Mister Sinister.
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Logging in.
    :smiley:
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Intercepting on mighty charge node.
    Block hitting mole man.
    edited August 2021

Forgetting time and time again NOT to use AA against Mister Sinister.

Is your AA duped? You can use AA against Sinister @TheCaptain412
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Forgetting that Old Man Logan and Venompool's heavy is two strikes/moves