**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need opinion.

Became cav 4 weeks back when venom and darkhawk sop was happening,couldn’t do venom. Did rest till now,can’t do Emma. Need 2 points (Emma and next,ghost) to get the nexus and selector. Can’t do Emma,came close to 25% but didn’t have any units or revives and lost flow and got ko by the time gathered some.

Is it bad if I don’t get nexus and selector?

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ve been cav since Christmas and are hoping to get 7 points in total. If I went in with my roster/skill back in January, I don’t think I’d get as far as you.
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Tbh if your a brand new cav player you’re prolly looking to get as many 6* shards as possible so the 15k 6* shards definitely isn’t a miss but the t5cc definitely makes a difference as you’ll already have a step towards the next progression level, so don’t feel bad if content is too hard, wasn’t designed for fresh cav players but definitely push yourself, spending some time farming units and revives, rank up options and boost if possible. You get a week to do these challenges so take the first day trying to find who you do best with and then before committing gather some revives and units, an hour in the arena can get you around 150 units so get as much as you need, think about how much work would you put in if it was giving you the rewards immediately. Btw if you’re new cav and getting Emma down to 25% without revives you’re already doing better than a lot of players with this parry and dex bug, congrats.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

Since you’re still a relatively new cav player, there’s no need to stress about falling just short of the nexus and selector. You’ll still pull some really great rewards that cav players in the past would have loved to have access to

I agree with this. an important thing I've learned is not to overextend yourself in this game otherwise you'll get burnt out or the game will no longer be fun. I've heard people say that this game is more a marathon than a sprint, and that saying only rings truer and truer.

Congratulations on being CAV! Celebrate and enjoy that!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    This event will come back. Plenty of time still
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Became cav 4 weeks back when venom and darkhawk sop was happening,couldn’t do venom. Did rest till now,can’t do Emma. Need 2 points (Emma and next,ghost) to get the nexus and selector. Can’t do Emma,came close to 25% but didn’t have any units or revives and lost flow and got ko by the time gathered some.

Short answer: No.

This could even work in your favor. The Nexus crystal is great, no question, but 15k shards is not bad either: you're trading one 6* champ which has a better chance of being good (three shots at it) for one random 6* and half way to the next. It is actually debatable which one is better for a new Cav player.

The T5C selector is also valuable, but for most players it isn't game altering. It is 25% of a T5C. Over time you're going to be able to work up to earning 20% T5CC a month from Cavalier tier EQ and the side quests. In the grand scheme of things, it is a nice to have, and for some players sitting on the edge of forming their first T5C catalyst it can be game altering, but for where you are now you might not even know which class would be most advantageous to pick today, since you are not likely to be certain who you'd be using it on later.

There's always going to be another SoP-like event. You need to pace yourself like this is a marathon. Take what you can get, and work your way up to being in a better position for the next one, and the next one. Don't think you have to do everything that comes your way, no matter how juicy it looks.
  • Hoodie25 said:

Since you’re still a relatively new cav player, there’s no need to stress about falling just short of the nexus and selector. You’ll still pull some really great rewards that cav players in the past would have loved to have access to

Yeah thanks
  • Lpoo said:

I’ve been cav since Christmas and are hoping to get 7 points in total. If I went in with my roster/skill back in January, I don’t think I’d get as far as you.

Lol thanks man,I could’ve actually done this but spent the compensation potion to finish that sinister boss in 6.2.2
  • Tbh if your a brand new cav player you’re prolly looking to get as many 6* shards as possible so the 15k 6* shards definitely isn’t a miss but the t5cc definitely makes a difference as you’ll already have a step towards the next progression level, so don’t feel bad if content is too hard, wasn’t designed for fresh cav players but definitely push yourself, spending some time farming units and revives, rank up options and boost if possible. You get a week to do these challenges so take the first day trying to find who you do best with and then before committing gather some revives and units, an hour in the arena can get you around 150 units so get as much as you need, think about how much work would you put in if it was giving you the rewards immediately. Btw if you’re new cav and getting Emma down to 25% without revives you’re already doing better than a lot of players with this parry and dex bug, congrats.

Thanks man, sadly now there isn’t much time to grind enough units, will try one last time some time later
  • Hoodie25 said:

I agree with this. an important thing I've learned is not to overextend yourself in this game otherwise you'll get burnt out or the game will no longer be fun. I've heard people say that this game is more a marathon than a sprint, and that saying only rings truer and truer.

Congratulations on being CAV! Celebrate and enjoy that!
    Ok thanks man
  • This event will come back. Plenty of time still

Oh thanks
  • DNA3000 said:

Short answer: No.

This could even work in your favor. The Nexus crystal is great, no question, but 15k shards is not bad either: you're trading one 6* champ which has a better chance of being good (three shots at it) for one random 6* and half way to the next. It is actually debatable which one is better for a new Cav player.

The T5C selector is also valuable, but for most players it isn't game altering. It is 25% of a T5C. Over time you're going to be able to work up to earning 20% T5CC a month from Cavalier tier EQ and the side quests. In the grand scheme of things, it is a nice to have, and for some players sitting on the edge of forming their first T5C catalyst it can be game altering, but for where you are now you might not even know which class would be most advantageous to pick today, since you are not likely to be certain who you'd be using it on later.

There's always going to be another SoP-like event. You need to pace yourself like this is a marathon. Take what you can get, and work your way up to being in a better position for the next one, and the next one. Don't think you have to do everything that comes your way, no matter how juicy it looks.
    Fair point will keep grinding then.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Bro keep at. Youll find the right matchup. You got this far youll get her