**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some dumb mistakes you constantly make?

Comments

• sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★

Keep taking sop Emma’s intercepts and specials to my face. Haven’t done it yet….won’t be able to do…wasted 600 units approx and 6 revives from compensation

what do you mean, from compensation? I haven't received general comp. yet.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

As others have said, buying Cav crystals.

I don’t know if I’m impulsive, addicted, or self-destructive. All 3?

Additionally, not being able to save 6* shards. Did it once for the December featured and it went so well.

Since then I haven’t been able to save a shard to save my life.

See aforementioned reasons. And for 90% of my pulls, I regret not having payed a Visit to Diablo’s...spa

Diablo really is a multi-talented man eh? Got himself a extremely varied business
    He gives a mean massage I tell you. With complementary *ahem* drinks
    I've never been offered a massage. How rude. Always makes me pay for my drinks too 😐
    Weird, he was very eager to offer me one.

I’m mildly concerned now. I’m beginning to think Diablo might have ulterior motives to this spa...

(Now if he would just be eager enough to show up in a 6* crystal that’s be great)
    He's definitely trying to rope you into his experiments for new dri-.. candle scents for his spa.

I've got one of those
    Gimme. I need a suicide friendly mystic and Claire is avoiding me like the plague
    If you gimme your duped Night Thrasher😂
    As much as I like Night Thrasher, you can freaking take him. He’s useless to me since he kills himself in 2 fights with suicides😂
    I don't run suicides, if only swaps were possible 😂
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Additionally, not being able to save 6* shards. Did it once for the December featured and it went so well.

See aforementioned reasons. And for 90% of my pulls, I regret not having payed a Visit to Diablo’s...spa

Diablo really is a multi-talented man eh? Got himself a extremely varied business
    I've never been offered a massage. How rude. Always makes me pay for my drinks too 😐

I’m mildly concerned now. I’m beginning to think Diablo might have ulterior motives to this spa...

(Now if he would just be eager enough to show up in a 6* crystal that’s be great)
    He's definitely trying to rope you into his experiments for new dri-.. candle scents for his spa.

I've got one of those
    Gimme. I need a suicide friendly mystic and Claire is avoiding me like the plague
    As much as I like Night Thrasher, you can freaking take him. He’s useless to me since he kills himself in 2 fights with suicides😂
    If only. Although there is some fun in the chase.

Emphasis on the some.

I've got one of those

Emphasis on the some.
    True. It's sad sometimes though bc i have some decent champs as a 6* that I just don't enjoy playing, like Corvus. So he just sits there gathering dust.

I've got one of those

Emphasis on the some.
    True. It's sad sometimes though bc i have some decent champs as a 6* that I just don't enjoy playing, like Corvus. So he just sits there gathering dust.
    Yeah that happens a lot when you run suicides. I have a Sorcerer Supreme, Professor X, Mr Fantastic, Spider Gwen, and yes, Night Thrasher, that I just can’t use due to their unfriendliness

I did try arena grinding again without suicides once. Let’s just say I would have to blow Diablo’s drinking out of the water by a mile to get through it

I've got one of those

Emphasis on the some.
    Yeah that happens a lot when you run suicides. I have a Sorcerer Supreme, Professor X, Mr Fantastic, Spider Gwen, and yes, Night Thrasher, that I just can’t use due to their unfriendliness

I did try arena grinding again without suicides once. Let’s just say I would have to blow Diablo’s drinking out of the water by a mile to get through it
    Are you sure you thought this through, can you imagine the tolerance on the guy? He drank so much he acquired himself poison resistance.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Purchasing cav’s as if I’m guaranteed the champion I want.
    Siliyo said:

Purchasing cav’s as if I’m guaranteed the champion I want.

Guaranteed pain

I've got one of those

Emphasis on the some.

Are you sure you thought this through, can you imagine the tolerance on the guy? He drank so much he acquired himself poison resistance.
    That’s why I put them back on within the hour!😂. I can never go back. It’s a totally different game
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    hitting stunned Mordo

and

trying to play Mordo Quake-style lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

There are a lot of specials that you shouldn’t dex and should only block that I accidentally try to dex at the beginning because it’s second nature.
    Ainy said:

hitting stunned Mordo

and

I didn't even know you could play Mordo Quake style
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    trying to parry when parry is broken so i die doing it
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94
    Coming on the forum to see if kabam has give a time frame to fix the game
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

There is this one CMWYBS Warmchine in map 7 with an unblockable special one. I always am like “Oh Corvus should crush this!” Then i get a bunch of ruptures off his first sp1 and end up at 30%.

And Ghost was on the team the whole time.

I hate that WM lol. Unblockable SP1 is garbage.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I always stop blocking Cable’s Sp1 before it’s over

And

I always hit Mordo when Stunned
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Playing when I have no interest in playing
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Lpoo said:

Hit into Red Skull’s block.. I dash and think..

And Everytime it's absolutely unnecessary I just get aggravated hes not throwing sp1. Every.... Time
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    Using BWDO against Doom...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Rhino, Masacre, KM, MM, Elsa, etc.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Visiting forums

Ainy said:

hitting stunned Mordo

and

I didn't even know you could play Mordo Quake style
    that's cuz you can't lol (well, kinda)
    I always hold his heavy to get furies faster and expect him to evade, and then act surprised when I get hit straight in the face
    sherin_66 said:

Using BWDO against Doom...

me using BWDO against Torch
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

A mistake I always do
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Also using red mags against dragon man and non mutants bleeders against Elsa. Especially the bald avenger