**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5CC in DBS

In the daily bugle store 10% of a T5cc is 5500 tickets but 5 x 2% (10%) is only 2500 tickets. This can’t be right surely?

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    2% might not give you the frags for same class in all 5 crystals but 10% one would give. That's why the difference
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★

2% might not give you the frags for same class in all 5 crystals but 10% one would give. That's why the difference

I understand that it’s 10% of one class but over twice the price doesn’t seem right.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    They should make it a nexus
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

The reason this month I didn't buy t5cc... Got 5* and 6* shard's plus plenty other useful resources... I know t5cc is rare but the price to get it here is pretty expensive... While u can get plenty other useful materials in the same amount
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Just to add on.. I still have too many solo objectives yet to complete.. so might be I can at the very End go for it...
    AntzRodz said:

The reason this month I didn't buy t5cc... Got 5* and 6* shard's plus plenty other useful resources... I know t5cc is rare but the price to get it here is pretty expensive... While u can get plenty other useful materials in the same amount