**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin Basic Arena Cutoff

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What do you guys reckon 6 star Kingpin will go for? I’m trying to decide if it’s worth the grind or not.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 70 million. it is not going to be low.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

70 million. it is not going to be low.

Oh just shush
    So it’ll be higher than that?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Low to mid 50s, he’s a amazing champ but he’s also been in the 6* pool for a very long time so a lot of people will have him, I’m probably going to target 60 in my grind
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    Should be around 50mil, 60mil should be safe… colossus only went for 50, kingpin should be similar, cable only went for 42 mil and stryfe went for 65mil being a newer champ kingpin won’t come close to that
    Lvernon15 said:

Low to mid 50s, he’s a amazing champ but he’s also been in the 6* pool for a very long time so a lot of people will have him, I’m probably going to target 60 in my grind

I’m surprised that I don’t have him yet since he’s been in the pool for so long. It’s like how I still don’t have a five star Storm after all this time
  • 70 million. it is not going to be low.

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    With Swedeah posting vids on KP to his utility being very recognisable now, he is very desirable.
    Colo went 50+, and he is just as old a champ, with KP clearly more desirable and in meta currently.
    70 mill is a safe bet, if you wish for your time to be a waste, id go 40's and cry later on.

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    With Swedeah posting vids on KP to his utility being very recognisable now, he is very desirable.
    Colo went 50+, and he is just as old a champ, with KP clearly more desirable and in meta currently.
    70 mill is a safe bet, if you wish for your time to be a waste, id go 40's and cry later on.
    Ah yes, a desirable old champ toms of people have will go higher than a desirable new champ that hardly anyone has
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    Ah yes, a desirable old champ toms of people have will go higher than a desirable new champ that hardly anyone has
    Colossus went 50+. And while he's a great champ, KP with his synergies is definitely showing up to be one of the higher god-tier champs in the game.
    Wouldn't put it past the people who don't have him to go at 50-60+. 70 would guarantee you the champ. Simple as that.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    two different pools my man.
    if you dont do arena you would know that. Basic pool runners are usually quite different than featured. There is overlap but not significant during new champ runs,( this case s99).

Lvernon15 said:

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    if you dont do arena you would know that. Basic pool runners are usually quite different than featured. There is overlap but not significant during new champ runs,( this case s99).
    I’m on about stryfe… the basic champ…
  • Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    stryfe is hardly desirable compared to kingpin, what you on about.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Oh just shush
    It is the truth *shrug*
    He hasn't had the hype that KP has had.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Kingpin was my first 200 sig champ. He’s a beast for sure and my best champion. Also have a 6✰ unawakened. Good luck in getting him!
  • There's a .01% chance he goes 70m.

Kingpin is in the BASIC arena - this is the arena where 6 stars essentially receive half the points as in the FEATURED, and 5 stars receive a tad less as well.
    Kingpin is also an OG 6 star champ that many people have.
    He will also be in the arena at the same time as a brand spankin new Spidey alongside him in the featured.

The current record for the 6 star basic arena is Stryfe, with 62.5m points - which was roughly 12m points higher than the previous record-holder, Jubilee - two very new champs from this year.

Colossus went for roughly 44m points round 1, and Cable went for just above 30m.

I could see Kingpin going for around 42ish million points.

There's a .01% chance he goes 70m.

Kingpin is in the BASIC arena - this is the arena where 6 stars essentially receive half the points as in the FEATURED, and 5 stars receive a tad less as well.
    Kingpin is also an OG 6 star champ that many people have.
    He will also be in the arena at the same time as a brand spankin new Spidey alongside him in the featured.

The current record for the 6 star basic arena is Stryfe, with 62.5m points - which was roughly 12m points higher than the previous record-holder, Jubilee - two very new champs from this year.

Colossus went for roughly 44m points round 1, and Cable went for just above 30m.

I could see Kingpin going for around 42ish million points.

Thanks for the breakdown! I really appreciate it