**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.2 Ultron Boss 😐

Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125 β˜…
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm on 6.1.2 and I read the nodes on Ultron and I Immediately knew I'm Screwed😢
Spite Node and you gain cruelty every 5 hits on the combo.
I don't have any champs that can Shutdown Robots, People in YouTube are clearing with Robot Killers and Ghost, I don't know how to finish him. And I'm Desperately asking for tips😐
This my Team BTW:
Apocalypse R5 5*
Sentinel R1 6*
IMIW R1 6*
Tigra, Sunspot R4 5*
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    roster pics
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94 β˜…

Any SHOCK PROOF CHAMP can do it and megnito can do it. Easier then all the other champs. There is no counter for the shock EMP that ultron inflicts. Either shut him down with vision arkus or medusa or deal big damage on him and die and repeat. I jad no counter to him i did with 5* rank 3 black widow and ultron manly rank 3 5* .. not even rank 4 5* with 6* void rank 1. Bottom line deal big damage or find the counter to his passive shock

Hmm megnito might need to have a look at this guy
  • Matrixdemonmemegod1Matrixdemonmemegod1 Posts: 112 β˜…
    Sry on that, I did with mix of Medusa and electro. Any shockproof hero you have? Alternatively red guardian might work.

For me the worst boss was the crossbones one,harder than ultron imho
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I did it with a 4 star roster. I’m pretty sure your figure it out.

You did Act 6, an Act which only allows 5* and 6* with a 4* roster. Is this a joke, or did Act 6 allow 4*s at some point?
  • ScarXScarX Posts: 65 β˜…

You did Act 6, an Act which only allows 5* and 6* with a 4* roster. Is this a joke, or did Act 6 allow 4*s at some point?

4*s have never been allowed in act 6, that's definitely a joke.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    BAIT SPECIALS WITH A SHOCK IMMUNE. Sorry for shouting but this was my strategy with mole man. Any shock immunity will be a huge help.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125 β˜…
    jdeck59 said:

Post your roster!

And 6 star IMIW, Sentinel, Red Skull

Sry on that, I did with mix of Medusa and electro. Any shockproof hero you have? Alternatively red guardian might work.

For me the worst boss was the crossbones one,harder than ultron imho

Any SHOCK PROOF CHAMP can do it and megnito can do it. Easier then all the other champs. There is no counter for the shock EMP that ultron inflicts. Either shut him down with vision arkus or medusa or deal big damage on him and die and repeat. I jad no counter to him i did with 5* rank 3 black widow and ultron manly rank 3 5* .. not even rank 4 5* with 6* void rank 1. Bottom line deal big damage or find the counter to his passive shock

I couldn't get past Sentinel
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184 β˜…
    I'm pretty sure I beat it with corvus and some revives lol. Do you have any high damage cosmic champs that you could rank? Or a shock immune/robot killing champ (Medusa, Magneto, nebula etc.)?
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91 β˜…
    Hit monkey really benefits from the cruelty
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even I need tips for this quest but currently I opened my first 5 star nexus and got robot killing cosmic vision

I'm pretty sure I beat it with corvus and some revives lol. Do you have any high damage cosmic champs that you could rank? Or a shock immune/robot killing champ (Medusa, Magneto, nebula etc.)?

Nope, My Cosmics are Groot and Proxima😐
    I Couldn't get past Sentinel so I just Quit.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 β˜…β˜…
    I'm not sure but I guess if you just hit his block you will be fine (also red guardian can't get buffs , so you can use him but there's also emp modification node)