**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How AI exploit the lag in animation while using special attacks.

There is lag in the animation when you use special attacks, it could be different as per the champion you use but when you use a special attack, like special 1 of an champ , till start to finish the attack, at the end there is a animation who takes place before you get the control back of your champ. This is the spot or exploit that AI uses to attack on your champ , you are venerable at this point cause you don’t have control on your champ as your champ is finishing the special attack animation.

The below video will explain the situation, when SW finishing her special attack animation and she got hit by dormammu right when she about to finish the animation and you are getting ready to get control back of your champ.

https://youtu.be/5V-saePVat4

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    This is happening to me a LOT!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Things like that are really frustrating when they happen. There is no way dormammu should be able to recover before SW in that situation.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's worse when you corner the AI and burn a special because you're that much closer and don't push them away.

Champs with extra long animations are especially susceptible to this (like Gwenpool falling down after her SP2).
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Guys, this video is in Slo mo, and did you noticed how fast dormammu covered the distance, even in the Slo mo, it’s hard to catch, how will we know this in real time , you will only wonder , oh I missed the block , I am too slow , or even block isn’t working , but it’s a exploit that AI can easily see and use against our champs.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Ever since 16.0, The lag is always a premonition of AI doing something sneaky in the game. It’s annoying and insulting. Esp during aw and aq fights. Like hands ready to grab your wallet....
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Wow, i was unable to post something like this but this guy did, i hope kabam sees it and more and more people sees it and comment ,this just seems another way to exploit player base, only character i found immune to this stuuf is cyclops, his recovery even after blocking his spcl is amazing but every other characters is ****, i recently started noticing it.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happens to me every single week in AW, Map 6 and boss fights.
    Guys this “Animation lag” is real, to explain this , I will give you an example, in iPhone, there is a Animation lag in calculator, when you use it in landscape mode and tap 1+2+3 it will give you No. 23 , below is the explanation

Tap 1+2+3 in rapid succession. You'll very likely end up with 23 (or 24 if you proceed to tap "="), because that third "+" tap wasn't captured.
    Why? There appears to be some "animation lag" at work: When you tap a number, it briefly lights up and then fades. But after the second number, if you try tapping a function (plus, minus, multiply, etc.) before the number has fully faded, it won't register.

Similarly when we use special attacks and animal isn’t completely gone , the AI attacks. It is a exploit and it’s designed this way , cause you are not fighting with a person who can manually try and out run the time and attack.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    that is happening to me as well in some fights not all fights..strange really.
    Let’s see if we can get any attention from moderators, I don’t know why but when we try to share any issue in the forum, mods don’t respond to those post , really we are doing you a favor by sharing with you all the details with video explaining what is the issue is. You just have to share this with your Dev. Team ..... unless you don’t want to fix this .
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    Dude this thing happens to me a lot. Especially after using magiks sp.2, sometimes she doesn’t recover, for me to dash backward and then intercept. If I happen to dash backward the AI attacks immediately eventhough it was supposed to be recovering. Kabam really fix this. It’s very annoying. Atleast let players pay for something legitimate
    henries wrote: »
    Dude this thing happens to me a lot. Especially after using magiks sp.2, sometimes she doesn’t recover, for me to dash backward and then intercept. If I happen to dash backward the AI attacks immediately eventhough it was supposed to be recovering. Kabam really fix this. It’s very annoying. Atleast let players pay for something legitimate

Yeah but no one is paying attention to this post ... we are just spamming the forum.... this is what they think.
    See this post and the response from a moderator.... how quick they respond
    And we are still waiting.... they read but they ignore.... and the moment we start losing patience and commenting in different directions, post will be deleted .

t6q5a4esu0ny.jpeg

Guys, keep this thread clean , so that we can keep posting the videos with the similar situation..... hope some day we get some answers.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    This is way shady I'm getting the same problems with certain champs such as iceman after sp1 or everyone after sp3. The enemy is immediately attacking again