**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5CC utilization challenge (Cavalier SoP)

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
I've gone back and forth on how I'd use multiple t5CC fragments from SoP. Suppose you have 2-3 classes that are 75%+ formed and another class that is 25-50% formed. With the rewards for Cav SoP rewards, one could choose to top off multiple (and thus be far from reforming these again) or choose all of the same class for one they're further from forming and remain with 75% in the other classes and thus potentially be able to form them in the near future. How would you choose to use yours?

T5CC utilization challenge (Cavalier SoP) 34 votes

Choose 25% frags to top off multiple classes
38%
JadedOliverJWThatGuyYouSaw235CupidHavanaknightTHE_KING_0602Sean_WhoHoitadoWill3808JoshKosh557RavenKeeperDraconic_12Wooptyfrickendoo 13 votes
Choose all frags in the same class to top off a class further from forming
20%
fmussapAgentDoom9AATTRenaxqqsherin_66Frostyy_12Konstant45 7 votes
Variation of above depending on who the R3 champ(s) are
41%
L_217zuffyPsychoakumaDarkrider05PikoluIronGladiator22aNOOBis235SaquongoatMrGreekScrubhanking_ov_scrubsThePredator1001AdjeriusAntzRodz 14 votes

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Variation of above depending on who the R3 champ(s) are
    If you are cav, use one to top up one of your classes, then use the rest on either the one furthest away, or other classes depending on your champs
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My alt will top off 3 different classes regardless if I have one ready or not. It’ll give potential 3 r3s rather then 1 rn.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Jaded said:

My alt will top off 3 different classes regardless if I have one ready or not. It’ll give potential 3 r3s rather then 1 rn.

This is the obvious choice if you've got 3 bangers, but I would hate to take up 3 mid-levels to pull someone incredible and be far from reforming.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

This is the obvious choice if you've got 3 bangers, but I would hate to take up 3 mid-levels to pull someone incredible and be far from reforming.
    That’s not what I meant. Even if I don’t have a champion in that class to rank up rn I would fill it. Currently my alt is 25% of t5cc away from a full skill, mystic and mutant. Skill - NF, mystic - cvbw and no one for mutant. But I can sit on the mutant. So if this applies to OP or others this is the best option IMO.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    It completely depends on your own roster. I'm TB but I currently don't have any science, skill or cosmic champs I even want to r3 so topping up on either of those is not a priority. Meanwhile, I just formed a Tech one and am very close to forming a mutant one, and I have a couple of champs in both classes that I want to rank up.

If I didn't earn two full t5cc, I'd probably top up on mutant and then...probably take two more mutants, simply because it's such a stacked class. Getting a little closer to an extra mutant t5cc doesn't hurt, especially when I already have several good mutants. I only really have two tech champs that I want to r3 so it's not a priority.

But all of that would change in an instant if I pulled, say, Human Torch. Then I'd definitely go with science for one of the 25% selectors.

As I said, it's entirely roster-dependent. It's hard to say what's the right thing to do for anyone else.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If I were undecided, I'd get enough to r3 my top choice and put the rest in mutant.