**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SoP week 9

13»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This would’ve been way tougher without spite. Treat her as fully unblockable and if you’re worried about her power, cut combos short.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Ultron and bwdo can do it
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Could Tigra or CGR work for this fight?

Tigra is amazing. I took down 50% of Ghost's health 10x faster than I've done that to any other boss...and then I got cocky and didn't manage Spite enough, so I took an SP3 to the face. But Tigra can absolutely solo it, no problem.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

IKON said:

Arguably the easiest week of sop.... in week 9.

Edit: all those saying wait, it'll get hard, lol.

I feel real bad for anyone in the unfortunate situation of having to say “wait, it’ll get hard”
    I hope no-one is out there having to say that outside of SoP especially on a weekly basis
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Not a bad week, used BWDO SorcSup and Sentinel. All objectives done
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    It was easy but long and boring with Doom

It was easy and fast and fun with Tigra.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I almost soloed with both Doom and BWDO but both times she just stopped throwing her specials and went to an sp3.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Could Tigra or CGR work for this fight?

Tigra is amazing. I took down 50% of Ghost's health 10x faster than I've done that to any other boss...and then I got cocky and didn't manage Spite enough, so I took an SP3 to the face. But Tigra can absolutely solo it, no problem.
    Yeah tigra makes light work of this. I prioritised keeping her cornered over fastest damage so occasionally dropped sp1 rather than waiting for sp2 just to close space and maintain control. Worked well as rarely had to deal with falter etc.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Doom and crit monkey sorted it nicely

Used the same; worked great.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Got the solo with Doom and BWDO
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom and gwenpool easy solo
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Qacob said:

Welp, the only painful thing about this fight is forgetting about the falter. Just about anyone can do this fight.

Haha, my intercepts have never been more on point than they are in this fight...unfortunately for me. Keep forgetting about that falter.
    Turns out the parry dext bug was planned just so we’d be prepared to intercept into the ghost with falter on
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Doom and BWDO were good for all four points this week
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    She hulk and one revive took her down, does tigra needs to be awakened? I tried with her unduped and could not make it
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Got the solos with doom and hit monkey. Bait specials and there’s not too much to this fight.
  • Amntis1000Amntis1000 Posts: 30

I got the 5 points by defeating ghost today.Used nick fury and about 6 revives falter was a bit tricky but nothing too much to handle.

Super impressive getting 5 points on a 4 point event.
  • DaRkLoRd222567DaRkLoRd222567 Posts: 60
    Easy week got all solos with hit monkey, senti and longshot
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Had a few tries at this. Seems like it’s one of those fights where you just keep trying until you get a cooperative ai.
    Already had a couple of tries where I’ve been a 250+ hits in then all she wants to do is dash back, dash forward, dash back, dash forward until the inevitable sp3.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Doom and awakened Gwenpool 2 easy solo’s
    Ghost went really defensive on 8% health spite got her to sp3. Gwenpool ate it, laughed it off and finished her off.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Dont think this week was easy. Thought it was easier than last week's Emma Frost but didn't think it was easy.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So I was at 23 points (missed the first 3 weeks)

Was bored and decided to see if I could get a solo with hitmonkey for the last point (even though I really didn't need it or does it matter)

Took a few attempts to get a co operative AI but I did it.