**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So is ghost the last champion of sop?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    I'm done - Peak milestone achieved! Glad that's over.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    That is just awesome. Hope the complete rewards would be great. I have no chance of exploring.
  • Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike Will there be much gold as a reward? We will have items to raise champions, but how are we going to rise without gold?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Will there be much gold as a reward? We will have items to raise champions, but how are we going to rise without gold?

Why are you broke? I have 35 million gold and I’ve done 7 rank 3s in 2021. I don’t grind arena.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Have they said anything about fixing the game in relation to this content? No way I’m going to explore that with how frustrating the game is to play
  • Drharkanon0Drharkanon0 Posts: 24

Summoners!

With the Summer of Pain coming to an end, we're going to be changing the Summer Of Pain Peak Milestones to pay out to you all at the end of this week's fight! That means you don't have to wait until the end of the event for the rewards!

But what about the final Quest? Well Summoners, we're going to let you in on a little secret... The final week consists of a very different quest. This quest consists of multiple paths where you'll face off against the Summer Of Pain bosses one more time before facing the final Boss! A challenge of this calibre demands its own set of objectives and rewards!

Keep an eye on your Message inbox after the Summer of Pain event ends for your Rewards, and prepare for the last dastardly Challenge in the final weeks of the Summer of Pain!

What's up with the extra point from darkhawk's challenge?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Overall not very painful.
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    That’s dope thanks kabam team
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Summoners!

With the Summer of Pain coming to an end, we're going to be changing the Summer Of Pain Peak Milestones to pay out to you all at the end of this week's fight! That means you don't have to wait until the end of the event for the rewards!

But what about the final Quest? Well Summoners, we're going to let you in on a little secret... The final week consists of a very different quest. This quest consists of multiple paths where you'll face off against the Summer Of Pain bosses one more time before facing the final Boss! A challenge of this calibre demands its own set of objectives and rewards!

Keep an eye on your Message inbox after the Summer of Pain event ends for your Rewards, and prepare for the last dastardly Challenge in the final weeks of the Summer of Pain!

What's up with the extra point from darkhawk's challenge?
    They said it’ll be removed from scores before rewards
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68

Summoners!

While this a pleasant surprise and is great to hear it is also bitter sweet. Knowing that the current milestones were going to end sooner than later at an earlier date would have been good to know. I understand this was meant to be a surprise and again much appreciated. I was under the assumption that there would be some more objectives heading into the final 2 weeks of SOP and so I didn't go all out cause of not having a good counter to week 3 and then not wanting to mess with the science objective this past week. So now I will be short 2 points for the final milestone. Some may argue that I should have gone all out or made more time which is fine they are entitled to their opinion, but I am sure I am not alone with this situation. It is what it is and if nothing I will just have to worry about 2 points for the next mile stone cause shooting for 25 is meaningless when I just need 23 now. Again do appreciate the early rewards, but for something like and the magnitude of the rewards having a definite end to the milestones and objectives would have also been great.
    Since week 4, we get 4 points per fight as TB. It was obvious that week 9 fight would be point 27. Why would you think there will be bonus points beyond 27?
  • What's happening with the extra point?
    For those that did do it and are now at max, should they leave 1 objective and complete it after the point has been reversed?
    zuffy said:

Since week 4, we get 4 points per fight as TB. It was obvious that week 9 fight would be point 27. Why would you think there will be bonus points beyond 27?

Cause there are 2 weeks left of SOP and the countdown on the event was for 2 more weeks. Most, if not the whole community, thought the last 2 weeks would follow the same format and have 4-8 more objectives bringing the total points you could get to 31-35. Yes we were told the content for the last 2 weeks would be different but no real mention about a change in reward structure or the points that could be acquired.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Cma1323 said:

zuffy said:

Cause there are 2 weeks left of SOP and the countdown on the event was for 2 more weeks. Most, if not the whole community, thought the last 2 weeks would follow the same format and have 4-8 more objectives bringing the total points you could get to 31-35. Yes we were told the content for the last 2 weeks would be different but no real mention about a change in reward structure or the points that could be acquired.
    I’m never believed we wil getting points for weeks 10:11
    Cma1323 said:

zuffy said:

I don’t know anyone or came across any postings that feel there will be points beyond 27.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74

Summoners!

The same secret like the fix for the Parry Bug?
  • gfcgfc Posts: 5
    I’m also waiting for the extra Darkhawk point to be removed. Leaving a point unclaimed until it disappears, so hopefully there’s time to claim the other.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Just wanted to say that SOP has been a great event. It gave us all something to look forward to each week. Especially folks who are currently caught up on permanent content. And the rewards are definitely nice. The one fight/zero energy design was a nice touch. For two reasons. Folks can easily keep trying for the itemless run if they choose and it also allows easy access for some "just for funsies" tries with different champions even after you've completed it. I have no delusions that something like this would ever gain much traction on the priority list, but it makes me wish there were "shortcuts" to final bosses in other quests. So folks could go back and fight them quickly/without energy for fun (after 100% completion of course). I even appreciated the little jokes on the fight menus. Nice event guys!

And the finale is yet to come...
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

What's happening with the extra point?
    For those that did do it and are now at max, should they leave 1 objective and complete it after the point has been reversed?

They announced the points will not count. Not sure why there's confusion. No one will be exempt from completing all objectives in order to earn all rewards. Make sure to do all objectives.
  • gfcgfc Posts: 5

They announced the points will not count. Not sure why there's confusion. No one will be exempt from completing all objectives in order to earn all rewards. Make sure to do all objectives.
    My confusion is WHEN to claim the final point. I’m sitting at max rewards, but also have a point left to claim.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited August 2021

Hey @Kabam Miike , many of us were not able achieve all the objectives due to ongoing issues with game. So ended up getting second peak award. I though this last quest give opportunity to gain some more points but it will be ended in next week only.
    Is there any scope of achieving top peak award?
    I tried very hard to achieve all the objectives but some were like i have to deal with bugs and pump in lots of revives. So many of us left them.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    gfc said:

My confusion is WHEN to claim the final point. I’m sitting at max rewards, but also have a point left to claim.
    If you fought Darkhawk again during the extension week, you’ve got one extra point which is supposed to be deducted before reward release. So it is likely that you have reached max reward level when you completed 2 objectives this week. In this case you should complete the outstanding objective or otherwise you’ll miss one point and lost the max reward.

I don’t know anyone or came across any postings that feel there will be points beyond 27.

I saw some chatter in Line chats and then the first post where Kabam was adding the solo objectives in week 4 is what made me think they would go thru week 11. Announcing week 4-9 would have been more clearer but like I said it is what it is. Kabam hasn't always been the clearest on how events always work and we all read things differently and that is what I took from their post.