**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Give me 6 days , I will give all 75 sigs from SoP to my R3 Star Lord

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
^Title^ I will take a before pic , will post it + after pic , Prepare to be Whoooosed

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    edited August 2021
    Nice he's still great just needs some reliable utility.Is his sig level important?Haven't really looked at that before.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Nice he's still great just needs some reliable utility.Is his sig level important?Haven't really looked at that before.

His sig is everything.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

His sig is everything.
    I know it's important but is the level?I thought he was more like fury.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

His sig is everything.
    His sig boosts the attack boosts he gets.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

His sig is everything.

Sig 100 is more than enough
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★

^Title^ I will take a before pic , will post it + after pic , Prepare to be Whoooosed

Nice im waiting on sop to add 6 more sigs into him so mine be 200 then rest are going into angela just waiting for more r4 mats so then can r4 star lord and they pray he can get a keep combo buff so he can be used better in things like abyss and the 4 star lol challenge