**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ are you using your SoP 6-star sig stones on?

AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
*if you're TB and reached milestones 9, 10, or 11?

My 6* R3 Elsa will be getting most, if not all of them. She's my top champ, which will help my prestige a little bit, plus I really enjoy her so why not. I don't have anyone better to use them on anyway and I'm tired of waiting for a high prestige 6* champ, let alone duping them lol

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Surfer namor doom Thor rags cmm, haven’t worked out the best combination for my prestige with them yet, along with carina sigs
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Probably max sig doom
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Saving for the next featured and Hercules will get them (if I can pull and awaken the guy)

If not, surfer.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Depends on the Nexus. My ideal would be to awaken Thing in which case I think I can sig200 him.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    The 50 that go into the overflow will go to Angela, barring some lucky pull. I'll keep 100 in my stash
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Stash and overflow in all likelihood.

Apart from Warlock (who doesn’t need them), Cage (who doesn’t need them), Tigra (who I need to work with before I decide if she should get them) and a host of awakened 6*’s who will definitely not get them or anything else, Elsa or KP are my best options.

Maybe I make the gutsy decision to finally max sig that Beast I keep getting…

Dr. Zola
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Depends if I awaken my Aegon or not from the Nexus. If I do he gets them, if I don't then no one does.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Herc.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I don't know. The only awakened champ I have that really needs them is Mojo but I don't know if I'll dump them all into him. I love that fat dude but I could also awaken Omega Red, Namor or Void in the future and those would be great for that.

That said, I'm only on 25 stones at the moment so It won't bring me too much closer to sig 200 on any champ (even Mojo; I'd reach maybe sig 100).
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Maxing out ghost
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Saving 125 generics for Hercules hopefully, putting the 50 I get here into aegon who I will be able to R3
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Ghost if I dupe her from the nexus, if not save em
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    I will wait a while to see if I dupe my Omega Red most likely.
    If not, I will probably top up my AA, not because he needs it, I just like having him as main on my profile :smiley:
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Depends if I awaken my Aegon or not from the Nexus. If I do he gets them, if I don't then no one does.

This is something I’ve considered. If I’m counting correctly, there are ~30 Skill champs available as 6* (not counting Jabari, who I don’t think will be in the crystal).

Assuming even chances, that’s a 3.3% chance at Aegon three times, which comes out to nearly a 10% chance for Aegon (again, assuming the Nexus works like I think it does, and recent Nexus mix-ups makes me wonder).

Debating whether I like those odds or not…

Dr. Zola