**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SOP rewards coming early.

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Just incase anyone missed this!

This is great and honestly appreciated

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Very nice, was just about to ask if it could be confirmed if week 10 would also give some points, since I missed 1 point during venom (no spidey ranked up) I am leaving 1 point this week since I won`t reach 27 anyways. Would feel salty if the final quest would give 1 point.

Thank you for sharing this, I indeed missed it :)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I appreciate this. It was always kind of weird that the event stretched over the last boss rush, while not having that boss rush be part of the event rewards. It was confusing. Having them be two separate but obviously still connected events makes much more sense.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Woah woah woah, the challenge alone seems hard enough but with objectives? Well all I can say is that the pain for this summer will be back indeed
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Enjoy a little pain from time to time but this is crossing over into masochism 😂😋
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

I can’t be the only one now incredibly worried about the final week objectives

In the sop they specifically said that objectives will not be like carina's ones of using 3 and 4 stars. They may add those in boss rush.
    On the top of it using the same champs to counter 2 sop bosses plus grandmaster can go incredibly awful.
    Also mysterio who has very few counters did not had any objectives in SOP. They can add any kind of objective to him and it will be hellish to complete it with champs who cannot inflict poison.

For instance, they can ask to complete the Mysterio path which also have rogue and grandmaster using a 4* Groot.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Seems like they took the "where's the pain" to heart
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

I can’t be the only one now incredibly worried about the final week objectives

In the sop they specifically said that objectives will not be like carina's ones of using 3 and 4 stars. They may add those in boss rush.
    On the top of it using the same champs to counter 2 sop bosses plus grandmaster can go incredibly awful.
    Also mysterio who has very few counters did not had any objectives in SOP. They can add any kind of objective to him and it will be hellish to complete it with champs who cannot inflict poison.

For instance, they can ask to complete the Mysterio path which also have rogue and grandmaster using a 4* Groot.
    I don’t think they’ll be quite so evil. I could see them doing objectives that allow you to take any path, but with a certain class or tag. I would assume the objectives they choose will have a clear path you’re able to take.

For instance, if it’s with a mystic champ, you can use doom for a path or two, or Voodoo for Mysterio and Rogue (who I think is going to be the best option for that path anyway)
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Im happy for you all who wanted rewards early but i really wanted the full time to have that small chance of duping a champ naturally before choosing the class nexus. Oh well at least now herc can go r3 earlier

I'm happy. otherwise I was gonna have to waste a t5b as it would of expired 2 days before rewards were released.

I'm still stuck on what second t5cc to select.

I'm definitely going mutant for one for apoc

Have a skill formed & tech 1.5% away.

But don't really have anyone I want to rank other than omega red but he's currently unduped so no interest till he's duped
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    It was the logical thing to do once the 9th week ends. Still, kudos to Kabam.
  • Qfury said:

Im happy for you all who wanted rewards early but i really wanted the full time to have that small chance of duping a champ naturally before choosing the class nexus. Oh well at least now herc can go r3 earlier

I'm happy. otherwise I was gonna have to waste a t5b as it would of expired 2 days before rewards were released.

I'm still stuck on what second t5cc to select.

I'm definitely going mutant for one for apoc

Have a skill formed & tech 1.5% away.

But don't really have anyone I want to rank other than omega red but he's currently unduped so no interest till he's duped
    A humble suggestion: Use the spreadsheet released by KT1 to determine which class has the most benefit for you and go with that. Or, depending on which nexus you choose, go with the corresponding class cat. Maybe you won't use it on the champ you get from the nexus, but it may be the best chance you get of having both a great champ pull and the option to bring them to rank 3. For myself, I think I'll be going for Doom in a mystic crystal and a mystic t5cc. If I happen to get terrible options in the crystal, I've got Longshot who can use the catalyst.
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    Great news, we can use lil excitement these days :smiley: Glad Kabam guys did this.
    Would be a lot nicer if they let us claim all the rewards from all milestones too.
    I am joking of course :smiley:
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Im happy but missing out on 25 sigs now
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    I consider anything after reaching the 27 points total gravy win or lose. so let's go gauntlet i'm your huckleberry!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sweet, I’m getting my first 6* nexus and getting 25% of the way to my first 6* r3 next week.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Here’s hoping I dupe my 6* captain America IW
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

It was the logical thing to do once the 9th week ends. Still, kudos to Kabam.

It was indeed. I just really wanna dupe fury :lol: but the skill nexus doesnt really look as good to me as the much safer mutant one so i was kinds hoping my next 6* would be fury by some miracle
    Pretty much, I'll still shoot my shot at Skill though. I have too many damn Mutants as it is, the only one I'd want as a 6* now is Apoc which given a couple of months I'll probably pull anyway. My last 4 6*s have been Mr Sinister, Colossus, CAWW2 and X-23.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    This was a really nice surprise. Thanks @Kabam Miike !

Dr. Zola