**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

He's Finally Coming Next Month!!!

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
The long awaited buff is almost here along with this female champion!!!

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Next rank 3 confirmed. I love miles so much
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I do not see that on their Twitter feed.
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★
    BuffBeast said:

And here I was excited for Knull. Eh, miles is cool i guess

Keep in mind, these are buffs
    Not the new champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I do not see that on their Twitter feed.

It’s only on their Instagram
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    Can’t wait to see this guy, new kit, new animations ohyeaaa 🥳
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Oh yeah Knull is mostly coming too. He’ll probably have insane synergies with the symbiotes since he IS the god of symbiotes. And they have to make him a BGT champ since he’s the strongest symbiote (obviously), and extremely strong in the comics.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Sungj said:

Gamora was already buffed so this feels like an odd double dip

She got a half hearted buff. She is even more impractical than proxima.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Oh yeah Knull is mostly coming too. He’ll probably have insane synergies with the symbiotes since he IS the god of symbiotes. And they have to make him a BGT champ since he’s the strongest symbiote (obviously), and extremely strong in the comics.

Haha yes like the almighty Sentry 😅
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Gamora needs a buff? I mean she is so good probably best against champs with short specials that don't create distance and large health pools
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Man I'm waiting for groot and rocket buff. Gamora is far decent than both as of now
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Gamora needs a buff? I mean she is so good probably best against champs with short specials that don't create distance and large health pools

…yes. Yes, Gamora needs a buff
    He's just worried that Gamora will become best champion over Spider-Gwen.

…yes. Yes, Gamora needs a buff
    He's just worried that Gamora will become best champion over Spider-Gwen.
    or that it will be like the Black Panther buff and make him worse
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I have both as 6-stars and I already enjoy playing them, so this could be interesting!
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Now @Lagacy can stop feeling terrible about that Nexus choice in the GM Gauntlet.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ainy said:

I have both as 6-stars and I already enjoy playing them, so this could be interesting!

Same! Super excited to see what they do to them both.
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Chitlins said:

No Sentry :(

Just be patient, Kabam only reworks one champion a month and sentry certainly deserves a rework. We know that a miles and guillotine rework are coming this year so Miles is confirmed for September and Guillotine is likely in October (she was released in October and is generally Halloween themed). Kabam has hinted at a sentry buff before (vulture synergy) so if I were to guess he is going to be reworked in November or December.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Not the new champs
    Well, when the title of the thread is
    ‘He’s *finally* coming *next month*!’
    I think the confusion would be understandable
    BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Not the new champs
    Well, when the screenshot says buffed, and looks like the exact champions in game, it kinda isn’t
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Not the new champs
    Well, when the screenshot says buffed, and looks like the exact champions in game, it kinda isn’t
    And that’s why my original comment is in the past tense. “And here I WAS excited for Knull…” implying that *before* opening the thread, I thought OP was referring to Knull coming to the game.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    please please please add invisibility
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    edited August 2021

or that it will be like the Black Panther buff and make him worse

Are u serious?? His buff was pretty decent and he is much better now. His damage is pretty good now and he reduces opponents defensive ability accuracy by 50% in black panthers might which can be gained after activating sp1 with a 100% uptime with even normal gameplay. Plus if he is awakened than each bleed can decrease defensive ability accuracy by 2.5-10% depending on sig(max 5 bleeds) and even bleeds are easy to maintain. When compared to falcon (who also has 100% defensive ability reduction on lock on), the black panthers DAR is better in the way that it can have 100% uptime but it lacks because it needs awakening and high sig or otherwise it is only 50% potent to that of falcon. So overall falcon's DAR is better but black panther is not much behind.

I am even considering him to be my first rank 3 in future if I do not get anyone better.