**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some suggestions regarding 6* Signature stones

Hey y'all.
I'm currently stuck in a situation where I have to use my 6* Sig stones. I currently have 95 generic 6* Sig stones. And since I've completed all of SOP, I would be getting 75 more. Now here are my questions -

1- Which class nexus should I go for, so I can use my generic 6* Sig stones on?
2 - Which champion in my roster should I use those sigs if I don't get a good enough champion (Worst Case).

Thank You all.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Science would be the best nexus pick imo, 2 champs who benefit a ton from sigs that you can try to awaken compared to 1 or 0 in the other classes, if you don’t have a 5* aegon there’s an argument for skill though, he would be a good investment and km and kp wouldn’t be bad either
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you could go skill and try and awaken aegon
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I do have a pretty sizeable 5* roster. Mutant would be the obvious choice since I don't have many mutants. But I need someone duped so that I can use my generics on them. I do have void, capIW and namor at R5 sig200 but I still will dump sigs onto them because at the end of the day I knew that I might rank them up as a 6*.

What I'm thinking right now is to go for the 2nd part of SOP and hopefully get someone duped or if we're lucky enough get an AG. Maybe then I should claim the rewards?