**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Dernick said:

after the update is parry issue even worse, but I dont knowh how to post video here

@Dernick just upload it to YouTube and post the link

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    The only time they've comped a considerable amount of units is when they had to deactivate the gifting badge. Other than that it's in game items only.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    As someone who’s been playing with bugs for 4-5 months on an older phone (iPhone 8), (which seem to have been magnified last month) I’m just ecstatic they’ve acknowledged that there are still bugs they are working on, dex was way off last 6weeks and it does feel so much better today, just wish I could have had the emma frost s.o.p week after the fix (I gave up on the skill objective from frustration)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    All this has done was make more convinced how terrible War really is so I won't be playing the upcoming season regardless.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    edited August 2021
    i hope there will be content potions/revives in the packages too, ive lost so many lives due to parry being broken, and in important fights like 5.4 bosses
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★

i hope there will be content potions/revives in the packages too, ive lost so many lives due to parry being broken, and in important fights like 5.4 bosses

and yes i know i should be running unit man but i run out of potions due to the parry breaking costing me the life
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't want to speak too soon, but it seems to be running smoothly so far.
  • Still have multiple people in my alliance who are having a worse time with parry and dex since the update.

Disagree,working for us, in fact in war i soloed 3 minibosses and the final boss in aw as well as 4 heroes on paths with my 10k rating heroes while with bug I died on path itself. Parry and dex working absolutely fine. People are just complaining because now Theyre used to bugged timings, give it time and they’ll adjust
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★

imagine if we get compensation next wednesday the same day that we get the sop rewards. brag threads all over the place

What if it came out at the exact same time or earlier? Would mean those needing the sop rewards to become thronebreaker would get cav rewards
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

imagine if we get compensation next wednesday the same day that we get the sop rewards. brag threads all over the place

What if it came out at the exact same time or earlier? Would mean those needing the sop rewards to become thronebreaker would get cav rewards
    It’s unlikely imo. Kabam mentioned that they’ll be sending out the compensation before the month ends. Unless they’re very efficient during the compensation discussion, it’ll likely take a week or so, at the very least. At that time, SoP rewards would have likely been dispersed already, and whoever is planning to use SoP rewards to be TB, would be TB already.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    edited August 2021
    Man, the "compensation" had better be damn huge and *really* damn useful. And tying it to progression is especially annoying given that the issue THROUGHOUT the game is stalling progression for everyone affected. Jeezus, even the freaking forums are crashing my device now... lol.

Wanna know what my arena routine is now, *after* the update? Ok…

Go in, fight the whole round, and exit back to champ list. Ask for help on first one. Game hangs, can't do anything, not even scroll the champ list. Exit arena. Enter again. Ask for help for 2nd champ. Game hangs. Exit arena. Re-enter arena. Ask for help for 3rd champ. Game hangs. Exit arena. Re-enter arena. Play next round of three. Repeat all that ****.

I suppose I could just wait and ask for help for everyone after the whole session, but that would actually feel worse.

I mean COME ON…

But at least with the Glory maximum I'm forced to buy a lot of stuff that has a 50/50 chance of expiring.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am very happy they will be addressing the control issues form now on, I really am.

I am nearly TB so the comp obviously disappoints me. For Cav I expect sth like 5* nexus, maybe t2a and t5b. I couldn't care less (I need last bits of t5b), but hey, it's a crystal I can open. At least I won't be sad for a bad pull, bcs 5*s don't matter