**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

He's Finally Coming Next Month!!!

2»

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

or that it will be like the Black Panther buff and make him worse

Are u serious?? His buff was pretty decent and he is much better now. His damage is pretty good now and he reduces opponents defensive ability accuracy by 50% in black panthers might which can be gained after activating sp1 with a 100% uptime with even normal gameplay. Plus if he is awakened than each bleed can decrease defensive ability accuracy by 2.5-10% depending on sig(max 5 bleeds) and even bleeds are easy to maintain. When compared to falcon (who also has 100% defensive ability reduction on lock on), the black panthers DAR is better in the way that it can have 100% uptime but it lacks because it needs awakening and high sig or otherwise it is only 50% potent to that of falcon. So overall falcon's DAR is better but black panther is not much behind.

I am even considering him to be my first rank 3 in future if I do not get anyone better.

• AlbertelAlbertel Posts: 30
    Pulled Miles a few days ago as a 6 star continuing my bad luck of pulls. Hope his buff would be like in Magneto case.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Gamora definitely needs a buff but it wouldn’t have hurt to wait a while longer.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

or that it will be like the Black Panther buff and make him worse

Are u serious?? His buff was pretty decent and he is much better now. His damage is pretty good now and he reduces opponents defensive ability accuracy by 50% in black panthers might which can be gained after activating sp1 with a 100% uptime with even normal gameplay. Plus if he is awakened than each bleed can decrease defensive ability accuracy by 2.5-10% depending on sig(max 5 bleeds) and even bleeds are easy to maintain. When compared to falcon (who also has 100% defensive ability reduction on lock on), the black panthers DAR is better in the way that it can have 100% uptime but it lacks because it needs awakening and high sig or otherwise it is only 50% potent to that of falcon. So overall falcon's DAR is better but black panther is not much behind.

I am even considering him to be my first rank 3 in future if I do not get anyone better.
    I enjoy the buff. Madrid guy, on the other hand, not so much