**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The hotfix did not change anything for me. 2 different android devices. It still just happens completely randomly.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The game feels much better for me (iPhone 12).. but I’ve had a couple of parry’s where the green β€œparry” appeared on screen but the defender didn’t stun.
    Most recently map6 section 2 using bwcv against taskmaster… before anyone says anything, it was at the beginning of the fight before he shut down parry.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Catmanndo said:

I just grinded out 72 arena battles and I’m still experiencing dropped inputs on a new iPad Pro with perfect WiFi signal.
    I was hoping for a more reliable fix πŸ‘Ž

Question is, do you think it's better than what it was?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope the devs and mods realize a unit compensation may be as helpful if not more helpful than item compensation. I’d rather be given the units I wasted on items for having to complete content I would have otherwise not needed items, instead of the actual items. In fact, if we’re refunded the items we used - it’ll most likely be in the overflow and expire
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Pulyaman said:

What did you use the units for? To buy items which you will get back. Kabam have never compensated with units. Even the act 6 compensation did not have them.

If I'm remembering correctly, Kabam sent out units once in a compensation package: when they removed the (normal) gifting badge from the game. That one was admittedly an unusual case though.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DNA3000 said:

Pulyaman said:

What did you use the units for? To buy items which you will get back. Kabam have never compensated with units. Even the act 6 compensation did not have them.

If I'm remembering correctly, Kabam sent out units once in a compensation package: when they removed the (normal) gifting badge from the game. That one was admittedly an unusual case though.
    I think they gave units even when they made parry free. I may be wrong but that’s how I remember it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Graves_3 said:

DNA3000 said:

Pulyaman said:

I think they gave units even when they made parry free. I may be wrong but that’s how I remember it.
    I think, but don't remember with clarity, the amount given back was the cost of Parry. If that's the case, that's more of a refund, not compensation.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Working well for me so far.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 β˜…β˜…
    Jeal79 said:

Pulyaman said:

I don't consider SEQ and MEQ as difficult content, so I don't see any reason to not complete it even with the current issues.

YOU don't consider it difficult content but many people (particularly who might not have your roster) may do.

Quite arrogant of you that you think the benchmark should be set solely on your own personal standard πŸ™„
    LOL yes I agree, unless we misunderstood something.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    OWENS said:

Well, i don't know about anyone else, but, parry for me, is considerably worse.

Perhaps not worse but the bug is not fixed at all !
    My Diablo took 7500 damage while parrying unstoppable Colossus in AQ7.... he is still at hospital to recover :smiley:
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've noticed that dex timing is a bit off. It wasn't there for me earlier. I use Android.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dex is also off for android. It wasn't off earlier. Character is not dexing even though I'm dexing at the right time. Wasn't having this issue before the update. Having it now.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 β˜…β˜…
    It’s feels the same to me missed parry’s and dex in war
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My situation is similar to last month. Parry/Dex/Evade sometimes works but sometimes totally failed. I count on reparry a lot of time.

The impact on SoP Emma fight is particularly obvious given I have over 100 trials with different champs, not to mention the impact on Cav EQ/Act 7/AQ etc. Impact on other contents are relatively lower as you can still manage to fight after hit by few unnecessary combos.

Normally I can dex Emma's SP1/SP2 easily and I'm pretty getting used to dex reverse control, yet the same rhythm of thumb swipe sometimes fail like a beginner in this fight. For those who don't experience parry/dex/evade issue in the past two months, you're extremely lucky.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2021
    I thought something was up, because I literally have been eating a lot of combo's recently when I know for a fact I time my parry correct. Also, I noticed the lag as well several times today while dexing, and I thought something was wrong with my WiFi.
  • Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28 β˜…
    I am sorry to say but after the update the parru issue is much worse
    I am on andoid systen and i bearly can parry
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My android is better now but my ipad is worse now
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131 β˜…
    Same here on IOS iPhone 12 Pro.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra check it because gameplay is going to intolerable.
    Yanivl69 said:

I am sorry to say but after the update the parru issue is much worse
    I am on andoid systen and i bearly can parry

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Somehow my experience until now is quite good. Parry/dex is on point and my iPhone won’t overheat that fast as before in arena.

With that being said (seems to be a trend to begin sentences with that phrase πŸ˜…) I see already now many threads that the issue is not solved for many folks here.

My oh my
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 β˜…β˜…
    That update has done nothing FYI. Im on iphone 12 current iOS.