**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September buffs

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Source: Mcoc Instagram

So miles buff finally here, gamora seems a bit odd considering she’s already had a buff, hopefully she gets the Angela treatment

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Wheres drax or star lord they only need a tune up like gamora not like they need overhaul or even yondu or nebula they never even been buffed :(
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Picked Miles over Thing in a 6* nexus crystal a few months back. I am beyond hyped for this buff. Give the man his justice, Kabam. He’s earned it.

@BitterSteel I think they confirmed it a long time ago on Twitter or something, but I’m not 100% sure of that. It was at the same time they talked about buffing the Black Panthers.

Very interested in seeing what they do with Gamora. Her original buff was decent for the time, but just didn’t hold up with the direction of the game. Looking forward to seeing what happens with her.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

@BitterSteel I think they confirmed it a long time ago on Twitter or something, but I’m not 100% sure of that. It was at the same time they talked about buffing the Black Panthers.

Oh I remember they confirmed he was getting buffed. But I don’t remember about the animations, they did confirm getting VFX on Twitter.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    thank God for Gamora Buff ! :smile:
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Well, Gamora sucks even post-buff, so she might be on par with KG and Venompool before their buffs.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I really hope they give Miles an invisibility/miss mechanic and do more with his Venom blasts.

Evasion charges are good but only if they trigger when you fail to block an attack (similar to Nick Fury/Quake synergy evasion charges). I feel like Evasion is a core ability for Spiderverse champs so they should focus on making Miles more unique (like maybe having a delayed venom blast) ect
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    mbrace said:

Let’s hope they buffed his PI too

You are nuts, lol. I hope this was after the latest news/leak, or good thing for you that they finally buffed him.

he did this like two months ago

Stevie does the wackiest rank ups. This is on par with him giving his r5 Ant-Man the ag and all the sigs
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

mbrace said:

You are nuts, lol. I hope this was after the latest news/leak, or good thing for you that they finally buffed him.

Stevie does the wackiest rank ups. This is on par with him giving his r5 Ant-Man the ag and all the sigs
    Allow me to introduce myself.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

mbrace said:

Allow me to introduce myself.
    R3 a meme tier> r5 a champ that’s actually good if you can ramp them up.
    my man

wait
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Yeah I did it July 4th after I awakened him from a nexus. He’s actually pretty fun to play, especially in the science quest of the Cav EQ
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

The wait for Iron Fist buff continues.

I forgot Iron Fist was even in the game lmao
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

Gamora makes total sense for me. She has 0 utility except an 11 second true strike, she has a stressful playstyle for decent damage. Perfect buff candidate IMO. Very interested to see Miles’ new VFX and (hopefully) new animations, I’m not sure if that’s been confirmed yet, do we know if he gets animations?

After months of hype for Miles I really hope they knock it out of the park, even if he’s not broken good, I just hope he gets a good playstyle, nice utility and damage that’s enough for him to be viable.

It also helps I have both as 6*, and with 2 cosmic t5cc and no perfect options, I’m hoping for big things!

I found this from feburary tweet lol.

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Buff Moon Knight pls…
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I'm sad as always of no Sentry buff.

Still excited for the buffs though but rip my hopes.
    Kabam doesn't care about Sentry, about 5 years from now it should be his buff. One of Marvel's most powerful, which in the game, no one wants to have.
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26
    Why Gamora when we have Iron Fist.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Bulmkt said:

Buff Moon Knight pls…

Superior ironman and moon Knight 🌙
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    There are like 30-40 champs in need of significant buffs. Everyone has their favorite, so as long as there are more Miles popularity level buffs we should be happy