**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Game menu is no more lagging that bad after 30 min of gameplay like before. Still not perfect but it's much better.
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 89
    just got power drained by winter soldier in RoL after blocking his sp1..game is definately not working as intended
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Please keep this discussion civil & constructive, or it will be closed

Nothing seems to have changed with the new version

I took a critical hit in my parry against unstoppable colossus in AQ7…7500 damage 😰

I am on iphone 12
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited August 2021
    I still got lagging and crashed issue but is not working
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    So far for me it's working fine tho I think the recovery big is still there but I need to recheck if it was my mistake before claiming anything. The only place I'm having issues with parrying now, is masochism node.

Not Dr. Zola
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Didn't have many issues before the update. But now I have connection issues in aq and aq only. Long loading times and champs walking up instead of dexing. I'm on Android and like I said before, I didn't have those issue until after the current update.
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    For me it's alot worse. I used to get lag every 7-8 fights but now I'm getting it almost every fight and its alot worse than before. In some fights it even freezes for 2-3 seconds mid attack.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    My experience. I’m over 150 fights in arena that’s telling me it’s about the same on my new iPad Pro, my iPhone felt better this morning, but only 6 fights. I can’t imagine doing grandmaster with any bugs, if you miss his sp1 dex you’re gonzo.
    SOP is this bug, there’s no doubt about it 🥵
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    I am now having a much more difficult time parrying then I did last month. It is almost impossible for me to land a parry now immediately after a 5 hit combo, which is sometime I used to do pretty routinely.

I am on a iPhone 12 mini with the latest iOS.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I updated to 32.1.1 about 18 hours ago. I fought the last day of aq map 7, some arena, and ran some paths in act 7.2. I'm running on iPhone XS.

In some cases parry and dex work like it did a couple of months ago. In others it looks like it's still bugged. For me, it seems like it changes based on the type of champ I'm fighting.

If it's an aggressive, or quick short attack champ, like venom, venompool, tigra, etc I have to plan to parry/evade as soon as they take that first step from the other side of the screen. And if I complete a 5 hit combo, they can usually counterattack and land hits before I can swipe back after my combo. Sometimes parry doesn't trigger at all and I just take hits to the face.

If it's a champ with some flashy animations during specials, like spider ham, captain marvel movie, human torch, etc that's when I've noticed my graphics glitch and it pauses for a quarter of a second maybe, then skips ahead that time after the glitch. It's more difficult to plan parries and evades during special attacks with the pause and restart at a different time.

If it's a slower champ like hawkeye, ironman, vulture, etc it seems to be working normally.

These are just my observations, on my particular device, with the different champs I've fought against in different areas of the game.

I've had my suspicions that the AI has a part in it, considering the speed that it reacts. Having said that, since the Hotfix, my side has been smoother. The AI seems automated to respond to whatever you throw at it.
  • GeneralBlaggerGeneralBlagger Posts: 22
    edited August 2021

Skim reading over the previous comments and I see I’m not the only one to be experiencing issues still. Before 32.1.1 I found I could still parry if I timed it earlier than normal but it did throw my game off. Now I can get the green parry tag but not stun the defender. Happened often enough I recorded my next fight and there it is.

I’m on iPhone XS Max, iOS 14.7.1
  • Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38
    edited August 2021

Pelu1 said:

I don't know what to say. I really thinking to delete this game. The only think stop me is that I invested 5 years in this game. I am really frustrated due this bug. I just spend 400 units to clear spider man 2099. I mean really. Parry still not working, neither dex nor combo even after update. Champ really stopping at 1, 2 or 3 combo. I was annoyed and irritated. Spend 400 units to clear spider man. I mean you mad a quest where parry is the only option to clear node and your parry really broken. So just tell me how we clear the node. I already spend thousands of units to clear act 6 during this bug time.

I don't know what compensation you give but it's really hard time as a player.

Hope you give better compensation for this whole misery.

Personally I'd just like not clear content right now, like all of us have been doing for like a month lmao.
    Bro I am just 900 science T5CC away to become TB. So trying to clear cavalier for 10% selector
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Pelu1 said:

Pelu1 said:

I don't know what to say. I really thinking to delete this game. The only think stop me is that I invested 5 years in this game. I am really frustrated due this bug. I just spend 400 units to clear spider man 2099. I mean really. Parry still not working, neither dex nor combo even after update. Champ really stopping at 1, 2 or 3 combo. I was annoyed and irritated. Spend 400 units to clear spider man. I mean you mad a quest where parry is the only option to clear node and your parry really broken. So just tell me how we clear the node. I already spend thousands of units to clear act 6 during this bug time.

Personally I'd just like not clear content right now, like all of us have been doing for like a month lmao.
    Bro I am just 900 science T5CC away to become TB. So trying to clear cavalier for 10% selector
    I’m talking about why did u do act 6
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Pelu1 said:

They literally told us to refrain from hard content. How hard is it to read lmao
    Such a stupid take. Hard content is permanent content. Temp content needs to be done or you lose out on rewards that aren't there the next month.
    If you don't do EQ, what do you play in the game? Beginner content?
    I’m talking about act 6
    Ah. I agree with that in a sense. Didn't see your subsequent message.
    But with SoP on, and it not being as hard as people expected in a way, getting to Cav or TB actually would be account changing.

Pelu1 said:

Pelu1 said:

I’m talking about why did u do act 6
    What you want to say. Should I stop playing contents. I wanna be TB and you are saying I should wait untill issue resolved and I lose all the rewards which I can get. That was not wise advise.

Pelu1 said:

They literally told us to refrain from hard content. How hard is it to read lmao
    Such a stupid take. Hard content is permanent content. Temp content needs to be done or you lose out on rewards that aren't there the next month.
    If you don't do EQ, what do you play in the game? Beginner content?
    I’m talking about act 6
    Ah. I agree with that in a sense. Didn't see your subsequent message.
    But with SoP on, and it not being as hard as people expected in a way, getting to Cav or TB actually would be account changing.
    That's my point. I can get more rewards if I could be TB which I will not get later
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Addictor said:

Hi kabam
    I mean it’s been 1 month and you just released the hotfix update, but parry is still not fixed as a result. And the season is around the corner.
    What I mean is why you can’t shorten the season into 5 wars so that ppl would get less pressure from broken parry issue. On the other hand, compensation is all we care about. If the TB compensation is underwhelming, that’s not gonna be legit due to this long term issue that ruins our gaming experience.
    Long story short, I’m gonna say the TB compensation should be something like this:
    1 6 star nexus crystals
    850 units
    10 lv3 revives
    25 lv5 potions
    10 team lv2 revives

Summoners do you agree with it?

That’s too less. Everybody should get 1 10 star awakening gem and a ten star groot tbh
    Idk think a 1* collector would do more damage

Pelu1 said:

You literally don't understand any thing. I have score more points in sop. Is therr was any other way other than becoming TB and for that I had to clear act 6 and R3 one 6* for TB and better rewards in sop.

You mighy have asked Kabam to delay tge sop. So that others can clear the sap when parry issue resolved.

But instead of asking kabam your telling me not to complete crucial contents in the game.
    I don't know Kabam is solving issue with update or creating more frequently happening these bugs. Now i am facing more frequently these bugs after update
  • SubuduSubudu Posts: 3
    It is way worse after the patch. Is there a way to install the earlier version?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Somehow my experience until now is quite good. Parry/dex is on point and my iPhone won’t overheat that fast as before in arena.

With that being said (seems to be a trend to begin sentences with that phrase 😅) I see already now many threads that the issue is not solved for many folks here.

My oh my

I have to take my positive experience back.

iPhone overheating + extreme lags, game freezes and game shut downs/crashes are worse than before. What’s happening here?

I remember in the last “road to the future” or how it’s called, you mentioned a specific project to rewrite the code und update UI and other old things in the game. This project should be preferred and prioritized higher now. It’s really a catastrophe. It seems that iOS and Android users are both effected.

I want to play the game without a cold pack from my refrigerator.