**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP first r3 6*

Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I got a few options, when SOP rewards will drop so what would you rank up first.
My fav rankup would be stealth suit

SOP first r3 6* 70 votes

Stealth suit
21%
Raichu626RockypantherxOGAvengerdot_dittote_dua_shumTP33SpideyFunkoodishika123PickledChungusN1nj4SkillzZScrubhanBuggyDClownTheBoogyManFire_3MarvelFan352 15 votes
Falcon
12%
MasterSmokeCap366DeaconHippoSleek_JTrojansPoolBoyRoyOoooiiiiieeeeeeDraconic_12Wooptyfrickendoo 9 votes
Kingpin
18%
Lvernon15pseudosaneBuckyBruhJeal79Colinwhitworth69SidDDragonGarrettNILLUSION8MauledRenaxqqHoitadolaxtheDaRkLoRd222567 13 votes
Moleman
40%
allinashesCropDusterThecurlerRacs0Thefire13MysterioQacobEtjamaAATTFiiNCHIronGladiator22Carracho01SwarmOfRavensMephistoQfuryKhellendros138udyedagainThanks_D19king_ov_scrubsChaosMax1012 28 votes
BWDO
7%
PikoluPoseidon1000GodliekSchnoodleZhahovic7 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Kingpin
    KP or Moleman. I don’t know a lot bout Moleman other than he’s now good but I do rate KP very highly.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Stealth suit
    Having mole man stealthy and BWDO at high level I can say stealthy will benefit the most from R3. His damage just goes super high and he has great utility in his slow debuff which is great for AW and so much more. Mole man is great and honestly taking him to R3 isn’t a bad shout, I wouldn’t though because his awakened ability gives him more damage at lower health. On a R3 it’s very expensive to top this health up and make sure he doesn’t die but at R2 it’s a little bit cheaper and easier to get him down there. Unduped though he might be a solid R3 thanks to just how tanky he is and if you don’t intend on having him at low health it’s not an awful idea to take him up.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Between kp and mole for me, I’d go kp in case the mole man bug is fixed, which would decrease his usage a good bit
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit
    man, I’m very jealous of this skill roster
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Moleman
    I’m a simple man. I see Molegod, I click Molegod. But in all seriousness if you don’t run scuicides Kingpimp is prolly better
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm an absolute Falcon fanatic after his buff, I find his 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction so incredibly useful in so many different circumstances. He does benefit from being awakened - more than the others - but he's still my fave.

That said, I have an r5 max-sig 5* Kingpin and he's a beast. I don't have too much experience with either Mole Man or Stealthy but I've heard so much good about both of them. I do like what little I've played with Stealthy, though. I just don't have enough experience with him to rank him above either Kingpin or Falcon.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Moleman
    Moleman 100%. Easy decision.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Moleman
    Moleman... He is such an amazing champ..
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Havent used moleman at any usable star level but i have kingpin at 5/65 and he is just awesome with or without suicides and if i pull a 6* kingpin,he would trump all other skill options to r3 except shang chi
  • PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Falcon
    None of them come close to falcon lmao, he has easy access to -100% Ability accuracy which makes him incredibly useful not just for specific champs but so many different nodes. He does the best in evasion matchups but in regular matches his damage is still crazy, doesn’t need the dupe and is very easy to use with a high payoff.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    Lvernon15 said:

Between kp and mole for me, I’d go kp in case the mole man bug is fixed, which would decrease his usage a good bit

He works just fine still, as he did when he was bugged
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Moleman

None of them come close to falcon lmao, he has easy access to -100% Ability accuracy which makes him incredibly useful not just for specific champs but so many different nodes. He does the best in evasion matchups but in regular matches his damage is still crazy, doesn’t need the dupe and is very easy to use with a high payoff.

I have falcon and moleman at r3. Both are great champs but I get much more use out of moleman… and he’s a lot more fun to play.

I disagree about Falcon’s damage unduped. He needs awakening and a decent amount of sig levels for regular crits.