**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star nexus bundle

Are you guys getting 6 star nexus bundle for 4000 units?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You get more than that for the same price, on the Cyber Monday/4th july deals
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    On July 4th, I spend 18k units and only got 1 2020 6 star crystal and 5000 6 star shards, so effectively 1.5 6 star, so July 4 and cyber Monday are not solutions if you want more 6 star shards but only spending units
    edited August 2021
    What is so wrong about it, I am only stating a fact of what I got in July 4th, I didn't say you get better value of this deal than July 4th. Obviously, I got many other goodies in the unit deal on July 4th, t5cc, rank up gems, sig stones and even an 6 star AG, and the 2020 crystal is a lot better crystal than regular nexus, but in the end, on the shards side, 18k units only adds 1 6 star to my roaster. So all I am saying is if you grind units and expect to add lots of 6 stars on July 4th/Cyber Monday without spending cash, you might be disappointed.
    Zan0 said:

rivet said:

On July 4th, I spend 18k units and only got 1 2020 6 star crystal and 5000 6 star shards, so effectively 1.5 6 star, so July 4 and cyber Monday are not solutions if you want more 6 star shards but only spending units

What did I just read. That's wrong on so many levels
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    that's too much. depending on how far you got on SOP you will be getting a 6* Nexus next week anyways

rivet said:

What is so wrong about it, I am only stating a fact of what I got in July 4th, I didn't say you get better value of this deal than July 4th. Obviously, I got many other goodies in the unit deal on July 4th, t5cc, rank up gems, sig stones and even an 6 star AG, and the 2020 crystal is a lot better crystal than regular nexus, but in the end, on the shards side, 18k units only adds 1 6 star to my roaster. So all I am saying is if you grind units and expect to add lots of 6 stars on July 4th/Cyber Monday without spending cash, you might be disappointed.

Zan0 said:

rivet said:

What did I just read. That's wrong on so many levels
    i like how you completely ignore the 6* nexus that was included in the 4k unit bundle. also choosing 2020 nexus was your choice completely. if you value quantity more, you couldve gone for 4 featured crystals.. thats 5.5 6*s in total.
    Ok, thanks, my bad, forget about the 6 star nexus in the 4K units.

• HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Terrible offer. Period.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Seems overpriced imo.
    I'd be comfortable paying at most 1.5K Units for a Nexus.

1K 6* shards is NOT worth 1k Units. One unit per shard, please. 🙄

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Some comments here for better offers on the 4th July aims the TB offers. The Cavs offers were poor in terms of 6* content. As too often on the forum, TB just express themselves with their point of view of a TB, not with the one of a Cav.

So to be constructive:

- If you are a TB, you can get better, because the 6* are the target for this slot of players.

- If you are a Cav, this kind of offer (with a Nexus) is pretty rare. Your target according to Kabam is more 5*.
    Think about it twice: what could you do in the game with 4k (or 8k) units with your champions at the moment, and what do you prefer between achieving some activities (that give you shards of 5* or 6* crystal and/or materials) or opening a multi choice 6* crystal with a chance to help youî the activities.

I was desappointed (3 crappy characters) and then happy (2 god tiers aming the choice) with 2 previous 6* Nexus offers (6k units then 4k units, without 6* shards in addition). So I can’t advise to buy to not buy it.
  • StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    Well I went ahead and bought it. My options were Havok, Corpus and Red Magneto. I took Mags! Definitely not disappointed about my decision!!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    StephD87 said:

Well I went ahead and bought it. My options were Havok, Corpus and Red e. I took Mags! Definitely not disappointed about my decision!!

Congrats!
    It was a very difficult choice between Red Magneto and Corvus, if you had none of them. Havok is good but maybe not as useful as these two.
  • StephD87StephD87 Posts: 64
    I didn't have corvus or mags as a 5* or 6* and thought corvus needed to be awakened. That's part of why I picked mags.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    IKON said:

I don't think it's a great deal but I'm a sucker for nexus crystals. Picked up a 6* colossus and she hulk, worked out for me.

$300 or 8k units for a Colossus and She Hulk most definitely doesn't sound worth it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    LBN1 said:

Agree it was overpriced, but had units and wanted to try a 6* Nexus. Even with the cost, I'm certainly not disappointed. Took G2099 as I didn't have her as a 5* and been wanting this champ, and already have a 5* R5 Doom. :)

Now I am in trouble.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Black Friday is a couple months away….save for that.